Two new park developments

This has never been an issue for us, since we are usually a group of 3. But, do they really not seat strangers in the same row on Pirates? Is that really necessary? I mean, it makes sense to not put strangers together in a Doom Buggy. But, Pirates? Really? It's a boat full of people...
I've only been seated with another single once. I think it mostly depends on if two singles are near each other in line. AFAIK, they've never called down the line looking for other singles.

DH and I usually go just the 2 of us. I would not want to share a row in pirates. We have gone with my dad one time and that was a tighter fit just the 3 of us. THey have never put another couple in the row with us. But maybe that is because he is a bigger guy? Not huge, but tall and wide chested. Don't know, but I would not want to share. Pirates is a nice ride to snuggle up and relax together. Wouldn't want to be listening to antoher couple next to us.

I had to sit with a stranger this spring (mid-boat)... who promptly dropped his sunglasses in the water and held up the line and I really wish I had some sort of sign that said "I'm not with him"

DH and I sat in the back row last fall and it took hours for our pants to dry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter