Typhoon Lagoon BeachComber Shack Map Request.

Msanchez20

Earning My Ears
We reserved a Beachcomber shack Deluxe this summer and were wonder if someone happen to have a map of where those are located? Or maybe if someone had any idea where shack #14 or #15 are located?

Did you ever find this information? I booked my first Beachcomber Shack for this summer as well, and the info would be helpful!

I don't remember if 14 or 15 were the ones beside it (I think so), but we had #13 last summer and could not have been happier about it. Here's a map, with 13 indicated by the red arrow. We were right beside the Crush n Gusher pool, which was all-important for us, with ages from 10 months to 69 years. We were also right beside a drink refill station, and near a restroom.

1716948967030.png

I don't remember if 14 or 15 were the ones beside it (I think so), but we had #13 last summer and could not have been happier about it. Here's a map, with 13 indicated by the red arrow. We were right beside the Crush n Gusher pool, which was all-important for us, with ages from 10 months to 69 years. We were also right beside a drink refill station, and near a restroom.

View attachment 864061
Do you know if these were the ones that had seating for 8 or 6? We reserved one with seating for 8, so trying to figure out where those are.

TIA!

Nice thank you. We were on the other side of crush/gusher and Ms. Adventure Falls and it was fine, but we heard the parrot from the ride constantly so we're hoping for a different spot this time and this looks like a great one.

View attachment 864061

Just wanted to confirm for you that 14 and 15 are in fact right next to your arrow (13). :thumbsup2

Nice thank you. We were on the other side of crush/gusher and Ms. Adventure Falls and it was fine, but we heard the parrot from the ride constantly so we're hoping for a different spot this time and this looks like a great one.

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken those in that little cluster are 16-20. We had the one right up on the path in the middle sometime last year and and I didn't love it - definitely my least favorite in the park. It's like being in a fish tank with people walking by/watching you all day. I don't remember the parrot but I bet I will notice it now if we ever get that section again! lol

I just found this post after asking a similar question in a new post and I wanted to add to this one as I have deciphered where all the cabanas are located and am hoping it helps others.

Cabanas 1-6 [Standard]
Cabanas 21-27 [Premium]
13 total
Location: Next to Happy Landings and Leaning Palms - locations 13 & 14 on the map

Cabanas 13-15 [Deluxe]
3 total

Cabanas 18,20 [Standard]
Cabanas 16,17,19 [Deluxe]
5 total

Cabanas 7-12 [Standard]
6 total
Location: Next to the Surf Pool (right hand side if facing the boat)

Also - does anyone know how many refillable mugs you get? Will you get the number of the capacity of the shack or will you only get as many as there are chairs. Our shack has a 10 person capacity and we will have 9. But there are only 6 chairs.

Also - does anyone know how many refillable mugs you get? Will you get the number of the capacity of the shack or will you only get as many as there are chairs. Our shack has a 10 person capacity and we will have 9. But there are only 6 chairs.
You get a mug for each member of your party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter