Typhoon Lagoon H2O party

Wdw1015

DIS Veteran
I see they have released the prices for the H2O party, they’ve increased to $75 per adult. We currently have the park hopper plus added to our tickets as we were planning on a water park day anyways. There are 4 of us that are considered adults so it would be $300. I see that some food and what would be considered extras (dj, etc) are part of this event. But for that price, I’m wondering if there is something I am missing as to why we would add that over the hopper plus tickets? We are going in July so lesser crowds maybe but are crowds really enough of a concern at the water parks for justify that?

For us, when we have the PH+ option on our tickets and are already going to the water parks, we don't look to going to the paid events as I cannot justify the cost.

I will say though that I feel the same way about the extra paid events at the parks. If we're going to MK for 2 days during our trip, we don't go to any of the $$ parties offered during those trips either.

Where did you see the $75 a ticket?

Also, how early can someone enter the park on their ticketed night?

Thank you! My family is looking forward to this!

We were planning to go in the summer of Covid, so kids would like to give it another shot!

NIGHT TIME would be a big draw too!

It's just an After Hours Party, but waterpark.

We were planning on buying a day ticket for a waterpark on Saturday July 23rd. With a ginger who burns very easily, I think we will go to this instead. Same day, only a few $$ extra and less UV! Anyone knows if I should buy a kid or adult ticket if my daughter turns 10 yo the day before? We will check in at the Dolphin on July 20th and our first park day is July 21st so for that part I know she's still considered a child but I'm not sure about this party since it will be the day after her birthday?!?

Does anyone know when and how we book this tomorrow?

I am wondering this, too.
In the absence of any better information (I'll watch today to see if there is!), I plan to log in tomorrow morning around 7 and see if there's an active 'purchase' link on the website.

I'm half tempted by this just because it'll be cooler at night in August.

New to the forum, Hey Everyone :flower1:

We're going in June and I've just gone to book tickets for this but the only thing I can see on the site is..

To purchase tickets, please visit any Walt Disney World ticket window. (Tickets are subject to availability.)

To me that suggests you can only book when you're there? Or am I missing something?

I bought them for July 2nd when I checked a minute ago. I did have to be logged in to see the buy tickets show up as clickable, and could only choose from the weekends included in or right before and after my resort reservation.

I bought them for July 2nd when I checked a minute ago. I did have to be logged in to see the buy tickets show up as clickable, and could only choose from the weekends included in or right before and after my resort reservation.
Just logged in to report back -- had this same experience. I actually had to first link my resort reservation (I swear I'd done this before, but possibly not?) and then it let me proceed. I also had to assign tickets to members of my party (rather than purchasing a number of tickets unspecified).

We went to the previous iteration of the party in 2019 and enjoyed the fact that lines were quite manageable, and the special party atmosphere. For an extra $16 (used to be $59) they now provide you with some treats and drinks. Also, doesn't look like it is a themed event anymore (2019 had a toy story theme, with characters). We just booked it online (fairly easy, booked as enchanting extra and will automatically show availabilities during your booked stay) - but as others have said... and until April 1st, you do have to have a resort stay at WDW as we are in the pre-sale period.

I just purchased tickets for July 23rd. The website would only allow me to book the Saturday that fall during my resort stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter