Typhoon Lagoon to MK for Parade

Rpsemont

DIS Veteran
OK, Who has their transportation map handy? Is there direct bus service from TL to MK? Anyone ever done this? We have a day planned for TL but I'd really like to see the MK parade. This would be the only day we could do it. How early do you think I'd have to leave TL. I realize I could catch the first bus that left for ANY monorail resort, or is there a bus directly to MK (not TTC)? I was thinking maybe if I was walking out of TL at 2PM, I would hopefully be at MK by 2:30 and just in time to stake out a place for the parade. Any thoughts or ideas? I hate leaving TL that early but worry if I left any later and the MK parade started at Main street, I'd just be at the back of the crowd. Or should I just put it off until my next trip. Think this parade will be around as long as the last one was? (or at least a couple years?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter