Uber drop-off for HDDR timing.

DrFacilier

DIS Veteran
We want to über to HDDR from POP or possible AK. It's easy to figure out how much time it would take to get there but we are wondering roughly how long it takes to get to PH from the uber drop-off location. How much time should we plan for transportation within FW?

I plan at least 30 minutes travel time from the Outpost Depot to the Settlement Depot. Any of the three buses can take you to the Settlement Depot, but they will all make about 4-6 stops and then a short walk to Pioneer Hall. It usually has not taken me that long to get around the Fort, but it is always best to have a slight buffer.

We want to über to HDDR from POP or possible AK. It's easy to figure out how much time it would take to get there but we are wondering roughly how long it takes to get to PH from the uber drop-off location. How much time should we plan for transportation within FW?
I agree with allowing at least 30 minutes to reach PH and that does not include travel time to the Fort. any of the 3 color internal buses will get you there but it will depend on how many loops the bus has to stop at on the way. you didnt ask but remember if you plan on UBER back to your resort you will to do same thing back to meet with the driver

We are staying at POP and are also going to HDDR so we made that day a MK day. We will just take the boat from MK to FW and Pioneer Hall is basically right there. Then we will take the boat back to MK then the bus to POP.

We are staying at POP and are also going to HDDR so we made that day a MK day. We will just take the boat from MK to FW and Pioneer Hall is basically right there. Then we will take the boat back to MK then the bus to POP.
Sounds like a great plan. We were thinking of doing AK that day though.

I didn't know if you'd be willing to switch an AK day with an MK day or go to HDDR on your now scheduled MK day.
A switch is not totally out of the question. We’re currently planning on doing MK on our arrival and departure day and then a full day in the middle but now I’m wondering if we might switch HDDR to our arrival day. We were going to try for an early-ish night but we could always book an early HDDR reservation. I don’t want to cut into our only full MK day.. Hmmm... ADRs on Tuesday so I had better figure this out. Thanks for the boat idea. The more I think about it the more it is a better use of our time.

A switch is not totally out of the question. We’re currently planning on doing MK on our arrival and departure day and then a full day in the middle but now I’m wondering if we might switch HDDR to our arrival day. We were going to try for an early-ish night but we could always book an early HDDR reservation. I don’t want to cut into our only full MK day.. Hmmm... ADRs on Tuesday so I had better figure this out. Thanks for the boat idea. The more I think about it the more it is a better use of our time.
I would not do on arrival day in case something goes wrong and you are delayed in arriving as HDDR is a prepaid meal and has a 48 hour cancel if I remember correctly. even with the boat back to MK after show I would plan on at least 1.5 hours after show to get back to your resort

I would not do on arrival day in case something goes wrong and you are delayed in arriving as HDDR is a prepaid meal and has a 48 hour cancel if I remember correctly. even with the boat back to MK after show I would plan on at least 1.5 hours after show to get back to your resort
That’s a good point about the prepaid / cancellation policy. I have more thinking to do about this. Thanks.

That’s a good point about the prepaid / cancellation policy. I have more thinking to do about this. Thanks.
granted we used a TA when booking our first trip years ago but I remember she would not let me plan HDDR for our first night for that reason. main problem I see with first plan would be timing back to your resort and an very early start to next day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter