Uber from MCO

Amydisneyfan

Mouseketeer
When I was at MCO I requested a Uber it was very chaotic as they all come at once I noticed on the map the driver was stopping a lot there must have been a queue to pick people up from MCO. The process was quite easy once the car arrives just check the color of the car and reg but our driver knew it was us who requested as they can tell by your location I'd switched on. So I recommend having your uber location swited on which will help drivers know where you are.

What did it end up costing you for the ride? And at which resort did they drop you off?

@Amydisneyfan Uber has an extra layer of protection where you can enable a pin number. I do that because sometimes in the chaos of pickups I forget to verify the license plate. When your car arrives the app gives you a pin code, as soon as your driver is ready to start the ride they enter the pin code you give them, if it all matches it proceeds as usual.

What did it end up costing you for the ride? And at which resort did they drop you off?
The price was reasonable I had Uber XL from MCO to all star music resort about $77 before that I got a price with at the taxi rank on level 1 which was the level be below the Uber pickup area and they wanted $135 so I went back up in elevator and got a Uber XL. I just got a bit nervous about having to find the driver I chose bag claim number and terminal number and requested it and it was an easy process once I seen the driver arrive on the map I found him and he found me as I had the location switched on.

@Amydisneyfan Uber has an extra layer of protection where you can enable a pin number. I do that because sometimes in the chaos of pickups I forget to verify the license plate. When your car arrives the app gives you a pin code, as soon as your driver is ready to start the ride they enter the pin code you give them, if it all matches it proceeds as usual.
I'm going to have a look for that and set a pin especially where it's very busy at airports where there's lot's of cars coming in at once

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter