Uggs kids 6 equal to Ugg womens 8?

Momto4boys

Mouseketeer
I know there has been a lot of discussion on Uggs sizing . Has anyone tried on a kids 6 and womens 8? I tried a Womens 8 on in a store and it was perfect..wondering if the kids 6 would be ok.

Maybe I'm missing something but a kids size 6 shoe is WAY smaller than a womans size 8.

A men's size six = a women's size eight, but as above, I think a kid's six would be way too small.

I know there has been a lot of discussion on Uggs sizing . Has anyone tried on a kids 6 and womens 8? I tried a Womens 8 on in a store and it was perfect..wondering if the kids 6 would be ok.

Actually, yes.....Im pretty sure a kids ugg 6 is equal to a womans 8. I wear a womans 6 and I have kids size 4 uggs. My sister is a womans 8 and Im pretty sure she has a kids 6 ugg.

I was super surprised when I found out that a Kids 5 is equal to a woman's 7!
So as silly as it sounds yes then a kids 6 would be an 8.

Which is why I cannot find Children's size 5 for my daughter. Adults have figured out that they can buy the kids size instead for about $25 less.

Kids sizes run completely different than you would think.
I was told this by several shoe stores and even on the internet a quick search tells you the same thing.

I wear a size 8 in womens. Last week I ordered a pair of "girls" size 6 uggs from zappos.com, got them in less than 48 hrs with free shipping, and they fit perfectly!!! I was so happy that someone suggested it on this site, it saved me quite a bit of money. :rotfl:

Yes....A kids 6 is the same as a women's 8. I wear size 7 and buy a kids 5 and they fit perfectly. You can save a lot of money buying kids sizes in shoes.

My problem is that normally I wear a 9 but the 8 fit great in the Uggs so I'm hoping the 6 actually fits like the 8 does and not just like a 'normal' 8

My problem is that normally I wear a 9 but the 8 fit great in the Uggs so I'm hoping the 6 actually fits like the 8 does and not just like a 'normal' 8

I find with UGGS you need to go down a size, so if you usually wear a 9 then you should get an 8 in UGGS or you can get a kids size 6.

You have to be sure that you have the right 'kids' sizing.I think it is really a 6 youth.

I find with UGGS you need to go down a size, so if you usually wear a 9 then you should get an 8 in UGGS or you can get a kids size 6.

I'mm not sure about that. I wear a 7 1/2 and like my boots a little bigger so I bought the kids size 6. If you wear a 9 , I would definetly try them on first before buying them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter