UK Searles do Disneyland Paris! - Completed!

Love your plan for your October trip, very special mummy and children time. I wishas many people would write cruise trip reports as write DLRP reports, I'm so hooked on trip reports now, I need something to read with my coffee!! I'm looking for at least a 7 day cruise otherwise I know I'd spend all my time counting down how many hours I had left!! I don't mind much about the itinerary (shame on me) DH and I have travelled in Europe quite a bit and I don't think the boys will really remember it. I just want to be immersed in Disney and on a cruise ship! It's driving me mad that I have to wait till the end of the year to know if they'll be back to Europe!

Thanks :goodvibes I am thrilled to be getting that Mammy time in with them! And a bit scared :rotfl:
I always thought that too about the cruise reports - and its my favourite accompaniment with a cuppa too. You pick up great tips and ideas from other peoples reports.
We're waiting it out for January aswel to book WDW -feels like time is standing still. Will you do a Med cruise or Transatlantic? I would love to do a Transatlantic cruise one day ::yes::

The air fare for the transatlantic is just too daunting, it'd be £3200 just to get out there, and then of course if we're going to Florida how can you not do the parks? Maybe if we won the lottery!

Just found out that that unlikely to find out whether they're in Europe in 2015until Jan-March next year. Now dithering, do I book Med cruise for next year in fear of missing out or just wait and pray!

I wanted to do a Disney cruise before but by the time I'd made my mind up they'd stopped sailing Europe! We've booked Cornwall next year which was extortionate enough! Dither dither...

nirrakel said:
The air fare for the transatlantic is just too daunting, it'd be £3200 just to get out there, and then of course if we're going to Florida how can you not do the parks? Maybe if we won the lottery!

Just found out that that unlikely to find out whether they're in Europe in 2015until Jan-March next year. Now dithering, do I book Med cruise for next year in fear of missing out or just wait and pray!

I wanted to do a Disney cruise before but by the time I'd made my mind up they'd stopped sailing Europe! We've booked Cornwall next year which was extortionate enough! Dither dither...

I would love to holiday in Cornwall. I was only showing DH pics and we could get the ferry over, it would be lovely not dealing with planes!
The cruises are a little pricey alright but has to be worth it. Disney, a ship and loads of food - sounds like heaven!
Id say if you can comfortably do it for next year then throw caution to the wind and book :)
Fingers crossed for double lottery wins!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter