*****UK Trip Planning Holiday Chart*****

Please add our family to the chart - October 27th to November 13th. Staying at Windsor Hills

When: 8 September 2013 until 29 September 2013
Where: Saratoga Springs Resort
Who is going: Fiona, Mark (husband), Emma (daughter), Rebecca (daughter), Gary (son-n-law) and Darryl (grandson). :thumbsup2

When - 30th july to the 13th august
Where my home on chatham park
Who , myself , Dh , Ds , my best freind , her husband and two sons

Where: Port Orleans Riverside
Who: Jacqui (The Good Lady Wife) Steve (Hubby) Bethany Bubble (age 16 going on 40) Ellie Bear (age 14 Disney through and through) Boy (age 9, errr, well just a boy really)
When: Sat July 27th for 21 nights

Woo hoo

Steve

Name : Sam
Married
Aged 43
Son aged 12

1s time to Disney , staying at Hilton Bonnet Creek 19th October -1st Nov just stared planning so looking for lots of help . Think I am the most excited in our family . Hoping my hubby get the bug and wants to make it a regular thing . Looking forward to seeing the park at Halloween . Just can't wait !

Just changed our plans for our trip next year :) havent booked anything yet but will be going :

May 4th - May 24th - Plans to stay at HRH and SSR.

We had to cancel our 7night Eastern cruise booo. So doing HRH instead :)

Could you add us please :)

We are going 16th November to 30th November 2013 staying at PORR with DH
First time without the kids so will be very different a little worried at first but thought lets just do it as we love Disney.

Thank you

:tink: :yay:

18th October - 1st November Staying at Caribbean Beach Resort WDW

Going with my fiancé and my two boys aged 7 and 4

Will also be meeting up with my mum, step dad, sisters and their families as my mum is getting married out there!

Cannot wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter