Ukstitch's (somewhat) live trip report

Brilliant report Rob thanks for doing it. :goodvibes It was exciting having a live report (well almost).

You sound as though you had a great time and didnt let the weather stop your fun :cheer2:

Great TR Rob, what a lovely experience for your DB from Wendy:thumbsup2

I thought I'd add a few pictures from our trip, so I've just picked a few of my favourites covering what we got up to over the 5 days :goodvibes

Note: please excuse the size of these but the website I use will only show this size it seems.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Fantastic pictures Rob, really like them all but the one of the castle lit up is my favourite. I thought it was great that Wendy remembered (and spotted) your brother, brilliant.

Lovely report and pictures :goodvibes

We were most disappointed that we didn't get to see Robin Hood as he is DS's favourite - and what a lovely, lovely Wendy you saw. What a special moment that must have been.

Great report, loved reading it "live" and have a lump in my throat now reading about your Goodbye to the park routine :goodvibes

Great report Rob, loved your pics and could just picture you sitting in Fantasia with your laptop! How special for your brother to be noticed by Wendy too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter