unable to post and not received any notification email

Skallywag

DIS Veteran
Have checked AOL spam folder and have not received the email to allow me to post on the board. Can you please assist me.

Hi Brenda Welcome to the DIS :wave:

Good to see someone from the UK here!! Once we have set you up join us on the UK Community and Planning Boards, come over and introduce yourself.

Add this webmaster@wdwinfo.com to your address book and I will ask our techie angel to resend you the email :)

Skallywag,

Welcome to the DIS!

Kaylee's right- if you'll add webmaster@wdwinfo.com to your address book, we should be able to get that email delivered.

(AOL- bah! Those silly spam filters cause so many mail delivery problems for our users. :mad: )

As soon as you've added the address, post here to let me know and I'll get that activation email resent to you.

Have placed address in my book and would be pleased if you could now resend the email in order that I may post.

Many thanks
Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter