Unbelievable..photographer harassed at Downtown Disney for taking photos HOB

He would want to see your ID first :lmao: cheap shot but I had to do It

that's OK I'd want to see his ID first to verify that he was indeed The DisneyDon, security supervisor , not an imposter

I think Disney Don didn't like the brand of DSLR Mr Beem was using. William probably had a very expensive, fancy tripod, high end camera and lens and Disney Don got jealous.

I think Disney Don didn't like the brand of DSLR Mr Beem was using. William probably had a very expensive, fancy tripod, high end camera and lens and Disney Don got jealous.

That's why I use Olympus.....nobody takes us seriously :rotfl2:

I wonder how many people now are going to be looking for Disney Don when the go to DTD? :rolleyes1

I will be looking for sure... After all of this, he is famous now.... I want his autograph... I will post a picture if I get one, or do I need to post a picture, of a picture, of the picture to make it legal? :-)

I will be looking for sure... After all of this, he is famous now.... I want his autograph... I will post a picture if I get one, or do I need to post a picture, of a picture, of the picture to make it legal? :-)

If Mickey88 posts his autographed Mickey picture, I'd settle for DisneyDon's autograph on a copy of that!

If Mickey88 posts his autographed Mickey picture, I'd settle for DisneyDon's autograph on a copy of that!

everyone has to show me their ID before I will post the picture, I want to make sure I don't share it with any strangers..:cool1::cool1:

What a fantastic thread, 1st one that I've read word for word, and then re-read...some great replies to a complete loser!

Definately think there should be a BIG reward for the 1st unofficial photo of 'DisneyDon' or maybe a fan club set up.:)

What a fantastic thread, 1st one that I've read word for word, and then re-read...some great replies to a complete loser!

Definately think there should be a BIG reward for the 1st unofficial photo of 'DisneyDon' or maybe a fan club set up.:)

If I were in Orlando I would search for Disney Don, take his picture, get an
8x10 printed, get him to Autograph it, then scan and post it here..:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Well, well, Mr. Beem sees fit to take a shot at us on his blog and misrepresents that we said in the process:Here was my reply that is awaiting moderation in case it is deep-sixed:

I just read the whole thread up to this point and couldn't resist hitting the reply button. His last post showed that he basically dismissed the entire thread as BS and he was correct in everything he did.

I think there's more to this story than his side. Something doesn't add up here and if he's going to misrepresent a group of photographers on a Disney forum, then what else is he misrepresenting?

I can see both sides but, it sounds like this is another case where it would have been great to be a fly on the camera lens.

I was able to locate an artist's conception of what the FAMOUS autographed picture of Mickey Mouse may (or may not) looks like. I can definitely see why you would cherish it Micky88! I know everyone was dying to see it, and I thought it sholud be shared ASAP!

ArtistsConception-1.jpg

I was able to locate an artist's conception of what the FAMOUS autographed picture of Mickey Mouse may (or may not) looks like. I can definitely see why you would cherish it Micky88! I know everyone was dying to see it, and I thought it sholud be shared ASAP!

ArtistsConception-1.jpg

Really? I figured it would look something more like this (artist's rendition):
zz368a00afcopy.jpg

:lmao::lmao::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

ArtistsConception-1.jpg

ROTFLMAOWTIME

oh man I almost sprayed Rum & Coke all over my monitor

this is amazingly close, have you been in my office...???

Mickey is indeed in front of the castle, in the real picture..

however every true Mickey fan knows that he says, Your Pal,
Mickey Mouse..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter