Unbelievable..photographer harassed at Downtown Disney for taking photos HOB

yeah, and get one more dig in about the Mickey photo! :laughing: I agree, that photo will now be legendary in the annals of the DIS Photography Board!

if only I could accomplish that with a photo that I have taken..:cool1:

The more I read about MICKEY88's account of this supposed "autographed" "photo" of this "Mickey Mouse" character, the more I don't believe his story. Something just seems Goofy about it given that he won't show us the shot.

...maybe that's because it is (of) Goofy!

Mickey Smickey!!

I'm thinking an autographed photo of Disney Don might really be worth something around here :rotfl:

The more I read about MICKEY88's account of this supposed "autographed" "photo" of this "Mickey Mouse" character, the more I don't believe his story. Something just seems Goofy about it given that he won't show us the shot.

...maybe that's because it is (of) Goofy!

Perhaps Mickey88 and MBeen are really the same person. After all- we have never seen any identification from either one of them. :rolleyes1

Perhaps Mickey88 and MBeen are really the same person. After all- we have never seen any identification from either one of them. :rolleyes1

now that is just plain RUDE...

Just for the record I have my legal team working to determine if scanning the Mickey photo to post here, is fair use, or a copyright violation..

Just for the record I have my legal team working to determine if sacanning the Mickey photo to post here, is fair use, or a copyright violation..

Take a picture of it, then it becomes your Picture :)

Quincy Bob had a good name for him. "Darth Don" which I thought was very clever and still Disneyish... but I'll throw "Don Maul" into the mix here....

:happytv:

You should check out my suggestion on the Caption Contest for this week! Kinda proud, myself. :rolleyes1

I might even consider trading my personalized ,autographed Mickey picture for an autographed picture of Disney Don

I might even consider trading my personalized ,autographed Mickey picture for an autographed picture of Disney Don

Disney Don is already taken! People have to choose an alternate name to avoid any mistaken identity problems! Lol! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter