Uncleromulus is back!! Great trip and great dining!!

Uncleromulus

Plain grey will be fine
Once Uncleromulus takes care of his lawn (that seemed to grow in spite of cool temperatures and no rain), he'll have reviews on:

A quiet lunch at the Sand Trap.
Breakfast at Fresh
Dinner at V&A, Jiko's, Blue Zoo, Wolfgang's Upstairs, Narcoosee's, Flying Fish, and the California Grill.

Welcome back. I heartily agree that we've missed you. I consider you the dean of the restaurant board.:D

Looking forward to all your reviews but especially Fresh and Blue Zoo as we've never tried them and have PSs for next week.

What a nice surprise! I thought we wouldn't hear from you til tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip! (C'mon...you're lawn doesn't look that bad!;) )

Welcome home! Can't wait for your reviews!!

I really want to hear about Blue Zoo! Bring it on--I can't wait!!!!

Woo hoo!! I can't wait to read your reviews - what a treat! I agree with BCV23 - Uncleromulus, you are the dean of the restaurant board! ::yes::

Hey Uncle "R', will you be including a beer review also? I would love to hear the latest.
:D

Looking forward to your review of California Grill. We have dinner plans for one night on our upcoming trip - its our first time trying Cal Grill. However, after a lot of recent negative reviews, I am having second thoughts.

Usually, I take the reviews with a grain of salt. However, in order to fit California Grill in, I had to leave off Jiko - a new favorite for DH & I.

So, can't wait to hear all your reviews, but especially California Grill!!!!

I know you're a morning poster so I hope to be reading some reviews with my coffee in the morning. Welcome back!

Looking forward to your reviews which I always enjoy reading.::yes:: :wave2:

How long does it take to mow the lawn?

You have peeps waiting!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter