Undercovertourist trustworthy?

We have used them twice and had no problems. Was nice to have the extra savings to use at the parks.

I just used UT for 8 day park hoppers & fun (5 tickets in all) for my family. I ordered on a Wednesday and had the package by Saturday.

Hope this helps!!!

I have a question about ordering from UT. It looks as if the 5 day park hopper/water park are the best savings. If I need a 6 or 7 day does it make sense to buy the 5 day from UT and then upgrade at the parks? Am I understanding this or is there something I am missing?

I have a question about ordering from UT. It looks as if the 5 day park hopper/water park are the best savings. If I need a 6 or 7 day does it make sense to buy the 5 day from UT and then upgrade at the parks? Am I understanding this or is there something I am missing?

Nope, you're not missing anything. Just make sure to use the ticket first before adding the extras day(s) in order to bridge your ticket up to gate price.

We ordered from UT for our first family trip this summer, using the mousesavers newsletter link. I was a little leery when I first heard of UT too, because the name sounds... I don't know. Back-door alley?

The tickets arrived really quickly, within a few days. I found out after our order that my sister (a repeat WDW offender) has used UT before and she likes them. And the reviews of UT online are just glowing. So I don't anticipate any problems with our tickets.

At the time of ordering, Orbitz had the same tickets on sale for the same price as UT's lower newsletter rate. We could have saved a little bit of cash by going through ebates for the cash back. But we opted to go with UT because the Orbitz vouchers are non-refundable. And, I like the idea of real tickets, rather than vouchers.

Prior to ordering, I called UT to get clarification on their return policy (just in case) and was very pleased to get a real person on the phone. She was nice and answered my questions thoroughly.

We have 5-day tickets and may add another day after we get there too - if we're not exhausted after 5 days. By my calculations it should only cost us $30 to add an extra day for our 3 tickets - isn't it amazing? :)

I spoke to a CM at Disney yesterday and she said that after 4 days, it is an extra $10 a day per person (through WDW) so that's pretty standard.

pricing things out, UT for 10 day, PH, no exp is the same as orbitz and 5.25% rebate through ebates. now if it is the 10% promo, then orbitz wins. the price for tix via UT is better than the discounted ones with the package via WDW. when i run the numbers, if you are only going for 5 days, price for the 4 day with extra day with PH is cheaper than the 10 day no exp. less flexible but if you are certain of going, i think this is the one to get....of course, via UT who i have used many many times.

We have a used UT every time we have bought tickets and have never had an issue. They are great.

Another glowing endorsement for UT here...we've used them half a dozen times, no problems. Just ordered tickets from them in anticipation of the price increase tomorrow.

Another glowing endorsement for UT here...we've used them half a dozen times, no problems. Just ordered tickets from them in anticipation of the price increase tomorrow.

This is the exact news I needed to hear just now. :goodvibes

I just finished ordering 10day park hoppers from them a few minutes ago because I wanted to buy tickets before tomorrow. I've always bought tickets as part of a package, so I was a little nervous.

Now I feel more confident in my purchase. :banana:

I bought ours last week and they arrived within about five days...completely happy with the process and the prices!!

I ordered ours about 10 days ago. I know it says it could be as long as 15 days, but everyone seems to have gotten theirs so quickly. Should I be worried? I did reserve a rental car with them as well . Maybe that is the hold up?

I ordered ours about 10 days ago. I know it says it could be as long as 15 days, but everyone seems to have gotten theirs so quickly. Should I be worried? I did reserve a rental car with them as well . Maybe that is the hold up?

:)
Customer Service
1 800 846 1302

ease your mind

I have used them a few times and never had a problem! I ordered tickets the day of the price change and I just got them Friday. I had to go to the post office and sign for them. Did you get any notes from your postman? Maybe yours are at your post office too.

:)
Customer Service
1 800 846 1302

ease your mind

See Ruthie, this is why I love you.... you know me. My mind is seldom at ease, about my uncertainties. thank you for the number. :)

I have used them a few times and never had a problem! I ordered tickets the day of the price change and I just got them Friday. I had to go to the post office and sign for them. Did you get any notes from your postman? Maybe yours are at your post office too.

Thanks for the response. I wonder if a note slid down in the bottom of my mailbox. I will have to check. If not I will call the number Ruthie gave me.

See Ruthie, this is why I love you.... you know me. My mind is seldom at ease, about my uncertainties. thank you for the number. :)

Thanks for the response. I wonder if a note slid down in the bottom of my mailbox. I will have to check. If not I will call the number Ruthie gave me.

I DO have the pleasure of knowing you and yes I try to help :goodvibes Love you too !

Back from vacation having used the tix and rental car via mouse savers/undercover tourist. Everything with those went perfectly. Thanks to everyone for the help!!!!!

We have bought a lot of tix from Undercover. They are great.

One time, for some forgotten reason, there was a delay in sending out tickets. I started calling daily and got the same lady. She was very nice and reassuring. When the tickets came in, she made sure that they were overnighted to us because we had been waiting and our trip was getting close.

We usually buy the tickets in advance and sent to our home. Had them sent to our resort once on a last minute trip and it also went smoothly.

I got my tickets for around that price, but I got a voucher I got to bring to Will Call.

I would have rather had the tickets and not have to deal with will call, but I have done the vouchers before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter