Union Station to ACC- looks simple???

Dazer22

Mouseketeer
We are not from Toronto and will be taking the go train to Union Station and then heading to the Air Canada Center.

It looks like the two are right beside each other or connected. Is this right ?

How do we get from the go station at Union Station to the ACC ?

Thanks for your help. :)

There are two entrances on Front Street to Union Station, so this is how I would go, since I am usually coming from a restaurant on Front Street. The one I go threw there is a Harvey's and then I make a left down the stairs which are there when you walk-in. I then keep going straight past a Mcdonald's, an arcade, a news stand and then where you see all the screens for the GO Trains, I turn right and there will be singns which say Air Canada Centre with an arrow saying the direction to go. Then you will see a set of doors that say Air Canada Centre with the Toronto Maple Leafs and Toronto Raptors logo's, so you can't miss it.

Now if your coming from the GO Trains or something else, I am sure you are let off around that area, or you eventually will eventually make your way there. However I am not sure of that since you never said anything like that, so once again I was giving you directions at how I would get to the ACC when going threw Union Station.

CR Resort Fan 4 life: I'm from here and I am confused by your answer!!!:scared1:

Dazer 22: Here are the directions page from the ACC, Union Station is beside the ACC. I was just there on Friday seeing Bon Jovi, just follow the signs, you can't miss it. Click on the map of downtown toronto and it clearly marks Union and the ACC. It is easy. Have fun!

http://www.theaircanadacentre.com/Directions.asp

CR Resort Fan 4 life: I'm from here and I am confused by your answer!!!:scared1:
What I meant was if the OP were to enter Union Station from Front Street and went in the entrance I decscribed, that is the way he or she would go and the places inside they would pass by getting to the doors towards the ACC. Since they never said if they would be taking public tranist to Union Station I was not sure what else to write, so I described the way I would go.

Since they never said if they would be taking public tranist to Union Station I was not sure what else to write, so I described the way I would go.

She said she would be taking the Go train to Union station. ;)

To the original poster, it's pretty clear and well-marked. Just a short walk.

Here's the info from the GO website:

Air Canada Centre (ACC)
The Air Canada Centre is home to the Toronto Maple Leafs NHL hockey team and NBA basketball’s Toronto Raptors, and is conveniently located next door to Union Station. Take the indoor walkway from the south end of the GO concourse. The ACC also hosts many concerts and shows throughout the year.

Thanks for all of your replys. They are all helpful in some way.

Now I know to head south after getting off the go train, I have a map, and I know where to eat with the kids in Union Station.

Again Thanks ! :thumbsup2

There are lots of signs. Don't worry too much about it. If worse comes to worst, then just ask someone. There are always lots of people milling about.

Now I know to head south after getting off the go train, I have a map, and I know where to eat with the kids in Union Station.

You're welcome and I know that inside Union Station is a Mcdonald's and Harvey's.

:rotfl: ;) :lmao: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter