• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unique code not working?

goodeats

DIS Veteran
I received a 35% off code via email, but when I go to price out rooms with it the code doesn't go with my name or zip code. I will call them I guess, but is there an easy solution that I'm missing?

DH got a PIN code. I couldn't use it online either. I called yesterday the code was attached to his email and our old home phone number but the address was for an address in New Hampshire. I live in Louisiana. The CM couldn't override it but she put me on hold while she spoke w//Guest services. They were able to override and I booked the trip. DH is thrilled, this is our first trip in his name.

Another thing to try is an alternate spelling of your last name. Our last name ends in “berg” but is often misspelled “burg”. The most recent pin code I received did not work with the correct spelling of our name, but did work with the incorrect spelling 🤷‍♀️

Another thing to try is an alternate spelling of your last name. Our last name ends in “berg” but is often misspelled “burg”. The most recent pin code I received did not work with the correct spelling of our name, but did work with the incorrect spelling 🤷‍♀️

WOW - that’s crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter