Universal Adventures of Dreams AND Magic, and an expanding World!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that the weather doesn't affect your flight! and that everything is fine at Castaway Cay

3 days :dance3:

:thumbsup2 I found out today that some excursions are canceled, luckily not the ones I am taking though at this point.

:beach: :beach:

No bad weather!! I command it. :lmao:

I keep looking at accuweather and for the most part it looks like pretty decent weather.
Get some sleep, you have a long day tomorrow! :yay:

2 days!!:yay::yay:

In case I don't get back on before you leave I hope you and your family have a great time! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

Thanks. I am not sure if I'll have much time to get on tomorrow either.
I am excited and nervous. So much going on right now and I just hope I am not forgetting anything. My phone has been ringing off the hook today and the emails are pouring in. I swear I have not had much time to even think today. I have a lot ot catch up with tomorrow before we leave for my sisters house.

OK, I did get all caught up on your TR, but I don't think I ever caught up over here. Maybe while you're gone????? :rotfl:

I've been so negligent on my countdown too......... Better late then never?

Two days to go.......... Hope your trip is filled with oodles of pixie dust!

pixiedust: pixiedust:

Thats OK. I am having issues responding to simple emails lately. :rolleyes1
I did read the one you sent today and only looked through part of your book briefly while cooking supper. It looks great so far. :thumbsup2

I am not sure if I will have time to get on tomorrow. I have to type a paper tomorrow for work and have it delivered by 2:30 ...we plan to leave for my sisters around 3:30. The thing is, I can't even start it yet, as I need to make a phone call tomorrow before t oreconfimr some info that was given to me that I belive to be wrong, or explained to me better if it is right.

I also have a few lat minute things to finish up packing wise. I am to the point though that if it's forgotten, we'll live. I just need to be sure I have my cameras and chargers and medications and then I will be good. Who cares if I have to go naked for 2 weeks. LOL

We received a beautiful backsack, themed in Halloween Mickey from my wonderful Dis friend Lisa...aka Mickeystoontown.
This was such a wonderful surprise. Claire absolutely loved it and used it tonight while we trick or treated. She was a girl vampire by the way. You wouldn't have really known it though, as she was just dressed in what looked like a witch dress and she refused to put in the ever so important teeth. Not even for a picture, which sadly I only took a couple since it was misty rainy out tonight and didn't want to lug the camera out in that.

She will be bringing this wonderful backsack to the Halloween party at Disney as well.

I want to thank everyone for following along with me for the past several crazy months. I will be writing a TR for this trip as well, and once I get it started I will post a link here.

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!

Disney.jpg

Thats OK. I am having issues responding to simple emails lately. :rolleyes1
I did read the one you sent today and only looked through part of your book briefly while cooking supper. It looks great so far. :thumbsup2

Not to worry. Just finish packing and go have a fabulous trip! :dance3:

Can't wait to hear all about your adventure when you get back. :cheer2:

Did you remember to pack underwear at least?

Good Luck on your Paper, and drive safe to your sister's. I remembered the chargers, but did forget about meds for John (allergy). Thanks for the reminder!

That's what I forgot!!! ;) back to the suitcases........

Not to worry. Just finish packing and go have a fabulous trip! :dance3:

Can't wait to hear all about your adventure when you get back. :cheer2:

I just started a list of what I need to do yet. UGH!

Underwear is packed though. So at least I won't be totally naked.

Good Luck on your Paper, and drive safe to your sister's. I remembered the chargers, but did forget about meds for John (allergy). Thanks for the reminder!

That's what I forgot!!! ;) back to the suitcases........

Yep. I am trying to decide whether or not to pack some allergy meds fo Claire too.
Claire is refusing to go to bed..and yes it's almost 11. She says she's too excited. But she doesn't realize the LONG days we have ahead of us.

Good luck with finishing your paper, Jen and have the trip of a lifetime! Safe travels and a magical time in Mickey's World and on the seas! :goodvibes

:banana:

The last dancer, Woo Hoo!!!

Drive safe today and I hope you have a great flight.

See you tomorrow! :yay:!!

Time for your official send-off!

:boat:

BON VOYAGE!

Man, that ship looks a lot smaller than it did in your photos.........

Good luck with finishing your paper, Jen and have the trip of a lifetime! Safe travels and a magical time in Mickey's World and on the seas! :goodvibes

Done. Now it's time for a shower. This is the busiest day before a trip EVER!!!

:banana:

The last dancer, Woo Hoo!!!

Drive safe today and I hope you have a great flight.

See you tomorrow! :yay:!!

Love the last dancer!!! See you tomorrow!

Time for your official send-off!

:boat:

BON VOYAGE!

Man, that ship looks a lot smaller than it did in your photos.........

Yes it does. I don't think we'll all fit.

Have a great trip!!!!!!!

Thanks Kathy.

I also want to add, I do hope to be posting some updates on facebook while I am gone. if you want to friend me, send me a PM, or ask one of my fellow Diser firends to give you my facebook name and I can add you!

Bon Voyage, wish I were going along! Claire is going to be one tired little girl for a few days. Lots of excitement for her these days especially with Trick or Treat & WDW iin the same week!:wave2:

I also want to add, I do hope to be posting some updates on facebook while I am gone. if you want to friend me, send me a PM, or ask one of my fellow Diser firends to give you my facebook name and I can add you!

Hi everyone, I don't do facebook could someone post Jen's facebook updates here for the 1 or 2 of us that are not on facebook?

Hi everyone, I don't do facebook could someone post Jen's facebook updates here for the 1 or 2 of us that are not on facebook?

I can try, but I am not really a FB regular. ;)

Here's what she already posted .......

"We arrived in Columbus and Claire left her tennis shoes at home and wore her school schools"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter