Universal and/or IoA Picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
100_0707.jpg

Blast from the past

:guilty: I miss the enchanted oak

Is the Delorean always there and is it the actual one that was in Back To The Future? My son loves this car!

Is the Delorean always there and is it the actual one that was in Back To The Future? My son loves this car!
Unless they moved it since last year it should be there all the time along with the BTTF train and have no idea if it is the actual car from the movie

The Delorean and the train engine (from the third film I think) are on display at all times. They are located just past Mel's Diner on the corner of South Street and 7th Avenue.

DSC01738.jpg

DSC01680.jpg

Unless they moved it since last year it should be there all the time along with the BTTF train and have no idea if it is the actual car from the movie

The Delorean and the train engine (from the third film I think) are on display at all times. They are located just past Mel's Diner on the corner of South Street and 7th Avenue.

Sorry to go off topic, but I wanted to comment. :) I have read that the DeLorean has been MIA from that location for some time. I saw it on February 16th; did not see it last week. Perhaps it is getting some TLC?

Sorry to go off topic, but I wanted to comment. :) I have read that the DeLorean has been MIA from that location for some time. I saw it on February 16th; did not see it last week. Perhaps it is getting some TLC?
If it was not there then I assume thats what they are doing so that it will be there for the summer but metro could tell you more than I could since I only get to Universal in the summer :thumbsup2

I could have sworn I saw the car when I went to Mardi Gras but maybe they are getting it redone for summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter