Universal and/or IoA Picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Doc...

847496957203_0_ALB.jpg

Here's a couple taken about 2 weeks ago.
The first is pretty standard and predictable shot of IOA with Hulk in the background. I do like the second picture of one of the stiltwalkers outside of The Mummy.

ioaentrance.jpg

PICT0154resize.jpg

I love this thread! Keep em coming please. That one of the Pharoah is awesome, great shot, looks like something out of a movie. And your lighthouse is great too. But no pic of U is a bad pic.

I'll add a few more from my recent trip.
They're all of the standard vacation snapshot variety - nothing too artistic, but not so terrible that they will hurt your eyes.

horrorresize-1.jpg

hulkresize.jpg

hulkresize2.jpg

hatresize1.jpg

Extreme8, those pictures are great! What kind of camera were you using? They are so clear, I can see the expressions on the faces of the Hulk riders in that one picture.

I'm glad you like them.
I've been hesitant to post my photos because I didn't feel my work was of high enough quality that anyone outside of the immediate family would be interested.
My posts over the last few days both here and the photography forum has proven me wrong & I'm getting some really nice feedback.

To answer your question, I'm shooting with a Minolta 5D, this series was with the Sigma 18-200 lens.
That lens gets some bad press but it's a great walk around lens and seems pretty sharp to me.

Here's a crop of the one I posted (which was already a crop of the original).
I did have to lighten it up a bit to bring the faces out of the shadows.

hulkzoom.jpg

Thanks for the interest (and the encoragement!)

Thanks everyone for the Wonderful photos...Keep them comming.

My DB (with the poseidon arm :rotfl: ) and ME.... :goodvibes

435596357203_0_ALB.jpg

...a donde vives en PR?? Mi abuelita(antes en Lares) y madre viven en Isabela, cerca de Playa Jobos....

kimmar067 said:
...a donde vives en PR?? Mi abuelita(antes en Lares) y madre viven en Isabela, cerca de Playa Jobos....

Vivo en Mayaguez, pero soy del centro ..de Barranquitas!!!

silverangel879 said:
Vivo en Mayaguez, pero soy del centro ..de Barranquitas!!!

...ah, sur de Isabela Y Aguadilla....mucho gusto....

I knew I should have paid attention in Spanish class way back in High School :)

My goodness - extreme8 those pictures are AWESOME! you make me want to totally trash my camera.

Are you a professional?

anyway - i am embarrased to show mine! LOL

347958%3B63%7Ffp347%3Enu%3D3233%3E9%3A%3A%3E7%3C4%3E23249%3A%3A8%3B55%3A4ot1lsi

Long day at the park for my DN(2). First roller coaster ride ever with the Unicorn!

I'm glad you like them
I'm certainly no professional, but thanks for the compliment.

I've been hanging around the Photography board for the last few months and I was embarassed to post any of my pictures until a few days ago. Now it seems that some folks kind of like them.
If you have any interest, my first post is in the Photography board in the "Show me: your low-light *FLASHLESS* pictures"

Give it a shot what have you got to loose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter