Universal Annual Pass - everyone in party?

Amok1113

Earning My Ears
Starting my last minute Vacation planning...we’ll be staying at Universal/RP for 3 nights coming up March 2021. I’ve been looking into the Annual Passholder (preferred) for the hotel and for/merch discounts.
Wondering if ONE person in the party can carry the AP and all others have “regular” tickets? Would the whole family still qualify for the discounts, get into the Passholder areas/restaurants or just the (1) annual Passholder and not regular ticket holders in the same family/party/reservation. Any insight greatly appreciated. We aren’t planning any other trips ... but the cost savings seems to be about $600 if I purchase (1) annual pass and everyone else has regular park tickets. TIA!!

One person (per room) needed for hotel discount. One AP discount covers the table or mobile order or group for dining. You scan the back of the AP for dining/merchandise discounts, so other members of the party could do so if shopping separately.

I don't know about access to passholder areas. But they are not worth extra upgrades just for that.

Starting my last minute Vacation planning...we’ll be staying at Universal/RP for 3 nights coming up March 2021. I’ve been looking into the Annual Passholder (preferred) for the hotel and for/merch discounts.
Wondering if ONE person in the party can carry the AP and all others have “regular” tickets? Would the whole family still qualify for the discounts, get into the Passholder areas/restaurants or just the (1) annual Passholder and not regular ticket holders in the same family/party/reservation. Any insight greatly appreciated. We aren’t planning any other trips ... but the cost savings seems to be about $600 if I purchase (1) annual pass and everyone else has regular park tickets. TIA!!
How were you able to price out the savings of that one AP? How do you see what the hotel rates would be? I'm looking into the same thing. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter