Universal guide book

cathie1327

Living in reality all the time is for people with
Can anyone please tell me a good guide book to read for Universal Studios Orlando?

I am of the obsessive planner type and would really like to learn more before we book our trip. TIA! :thumbsup2

Universal Orlando by Kelly Monaghan

The ONLY book to plan Universal :thumbsup2

I second Monaghan's book for wonderfulness (if that's a word!). It's a great resource and what I'm using over and over to prepare for our December trip.

I'm also using Frommer's WDW & Orlando guide. It's not nearly as thorough as Monaghan's since its focus obviously isn't just Universal, but it does have good chapters on IOA and US and SeaWorld as well. It also has nice info about hotels and restaurants.

Does Universal Orlando include any info on Sea World, Aquatica, etc?

Thanks for the help!!!!

no...it does not. it is strictly Universal Orlando.

parks, city walk, resorts, rides, restaurants....if it's on property at UO, it's in his book.

Thanks for the info.
I'm going to wait for the 2011 edition. It includes the WWoHP :thumbsup2

2cql7v5.jpg

I found that the Dis and the generous people on this board are better than any guide book out there.

I agree the Monaghan book is fantastic. I'm hoping that the 2011 book is released before my next trip.

I just pre-ordered Universal orlando 2011 on Intrepid traveler they are offering it at 50% off with free shipping in the united states. The site states it will be done late september early october. :cheer2:
I am not sure if I can post the link I do not want to get in trouble let me know if I can post and I will be more than happy to!

Crystal

I just pre-ordered Universal orlando 2011 on Intrepid traveler they are offering it at 50% off with free shipping in the united states. The site states it will be done late september early october. :cheer2:
I am not sure if I can post the link I do not want to get in trouble let me know if I can post and I will be more than happy to!

Crystal

I just went to try to pre-order too, but I only see the 2010 book. How'd you get to the 2011 one?

Thank you so much! I asked this same question but on the hotels forum and didn't get a response. I also think these boards have the best info out there but I like the maps and other stuff that a good guide book offers. Thanks for the 50% link! I just ordered and it's $7.98 including shipping. You can't beat it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter