Universal + Harry Potter...It's Official!

I wouldn't be surprised if DD got new trains that are decked out more along the new storyline that goes with the ride.

Thats what Im thinking too. I think instead of Fire and Ice it will be Hogwarts vs......

I realise that buch is a typo but given the latest news - http://www.newsweek.com/id/50787 - did you mean butch or bunch :)

Don't tell me we are going to get people on this site that wants to get on people for typo's cause yes I meant bunch and did not notice until now but it was only an oppinion on this and yes every now and then I will make a typo or miss spell I am not perfect.:eek:

Are there updated aerial photos out there anywhere?

We were at IOA over the Columbus Day weekend and work has definitely begun because when riding Dueling Dragons, we were at the top of the lift hill for the Fire dragon and there was a very large piece of land off to the left of the hill that had been cleared. Lots of construction equipment too. :woohoo:

Don't tell me we are going to get people on this site that wants to get on people for typo's cause yes I meant bunch and did not notice until now but it was only an oppinion on this and yes every now and then I will make a typo or miss spell I am not perfect.:eek:

Apologies, I thought the link and the :) at the end may have hinted at the less than serious approach to your typo. :guilty:

Apologies, I thought the link and the :) at the end may have hinted at the less than serious approach to your typo. :guilty:

I don't think he read the article to catch the significance of its relation to his typo.

Rowling has created quite the stir with that article hasn't she!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter