Universal on Travel Channel Tonight!!

karin037

DIS Veteran
Just a reminder. There's a show on the Travel Channel tonight at 10pm about Universal. There's also one on at 9pm about Seaworld.

I got my "reminder" from Discovery today. You can sign up for Travel Channel reminders if you're a dingbat like me! :D

Cool, Karin, where in Brooklyn do you live?

Originally from Flatbush, then Brooklyn Heights. I went to Erasmus Hall HS!

I know, the rest of you are bored to tears! sorreeeeee!

Tell everybody I say "YO!"
:D

Karin, Thanks for the info about the Travel Channel! We are breaking away from Disney for the first time this year, and my husband has NOT been enthused. Although the kids were hoping the special would show more rides, my husband was impressed by the "techie" stuff and is finally getting excited about the trip! :-)

I did have a note in my planner to watch but I was sitting in a CSN&Y concert last night at 10. I also have a note for today at 1:00 to watch too. Are they replaying at 1:00? Do you know of any additional dates they will be showing?

Both shows were on twice last night, from 9-11pm, and then again from 12am-2am. The Seaworld Show will be on again on March 2, at 6pm. The Universal show will be on again March 2, at 7pm.

Robin, I work near Brooklyn Hts, Downtown Brooklyn, on Schermerhorn St.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter