Universal Pictures

mardigras07161.jpg

Mythos is always happy to see you.

I never did either until it was pointed out to me....and its only from THAT angle...I think if you see from the front, its something else.

These look great! Question for Universal lovers...how does it rate with 4 princesses that love Disney...ages 2,4,8,10??

Fan2CSkr.....

Way :offtopic:

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. N.P - Free Will"

That is my very favorite Rush lyric!! It's soooo true!

These look great! Question for Universal lovers...how does it rate with 4 princesses that love Disney...ages 2,4,8,10??

My DD is 5 and was much happier at Magic Kingdom than Universal. She had no idea who Marilyn Monroe or Lucille Ball were. However, she liked meeting Zoro and his wife. She was extremely disappointed that Doc Brown (from Back to the Future) completely ignored her when she said hello.

Honestly, if they are truly into princesses, I wouldn't waste my money on Universal. Personally, I thought Universal was a big letdown after doing MK. In my opinion, it's more for teens and adults. :rolleyes1

HTH!! :flower3:

Personally, I thought Universal was a big letdown after doing MK. In my opinion, it's more for teens and adults. :rolleyes1

This is what I was thinking...maybe wait until they are into thrill rides...;)

Just reading your surpise for the kids....we are doing the same thing and don't know how to pull it off exactly :)

This is what I was thinking...maybe wait until they are into thrill rides...;)

Just reading your surpise for the kids....we are doing the same thing and don't know how to pull it off exactly :)

When are you going? DH decided one night we were going and we didn't tell the kids. We only had a week and a half to keep it a secret (plus the whole trip). That was good, because I'm horrible at keeping secrets!! We didn't tell the kids anything until we got to Nashville. Then, all we told them was that we were on vacation - our first as a family - and they were not allowed to ask questions. None. We didn't want to take the surprise away. Each day was a surprise to them. Plus, we had to switch around a couple of days, because DD got an ear infection. I'm glad they didn't know the plans in advance. The day we took her to the doctor's was supposed to be the day we would be in the MK. Since they didn't know, there was no disappointment....well, on their part, anyway!! ;)

I need to eventually finish my trip report. I only have one more installment to make and I will be done. I have been sick all this past week and can't seem to figure out how to finish it. Soon!! popcorn::

Welcome to The DIS!! There are some great people on here!

My DD is 5 and was much happier at Magic Kingdom than Universal. She had no idea who Marilyn Monroe or Lucille Ball were. However, she liked meeting Zoro and his wife. She was extremely disappointed that Doc Brown (from Back to the Future) completely ignored her when she said hello.

Honestly, if they are truly into princesses, I wouldn't waste my money on Universal. Personally, I thought Universal was a big letdown after doing MK. In my opinion, it's more for teens and adults. :rolleyes1

MY KIDS.....5 and 9 love Universal. They dont like disney though my daughter loves Princesses......she just loves ET's babies, and Princess Fiona better. Soemthing for everyone, just shake off the pixie dust:wizard:

Here are some of my favorites that I've taken. I really love pics that have a sunburst in em' as you can tell:

uni06134.jpg

uni5.jpg

My favorite:

Lighthouse2.jpg

Some other random ones:

GlobeNGates.jpg

5022f364.jpg

thanks for sharing Drew...ya know your fav w/ the sun comin' across the lighthouse? you couldn't get that shot again if you TRIED!! (ever try to sell it to UO?)... :laughing: Also, the pic of the Hulk....what I really like about that is that it looks like Dr Doom is in the middle of it....kewl

thanks for sharing Drew...ya know your fav w/ the sun comin' across the lighthouse? you couldn't get that shot again if you TRIED!! (ever try to sell it to UO?)... :laughing: Also, the pic of the Hulk....what I really like about that is that it looks like Dr Doom is in the middle of it....kewl

Actually, I tried it again. This was my result

uni17.jpg

Not as good but still decent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter