Universal Podcast - did it end oddly?

Cool-Beans

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=deeppink>F
Did it just sort of end without Pete saying, "Well, that's it," or anything?

Or was it just mine???

Mine just ended like it was in the middle of a discussion. I think your description is correct. I wondered if I just had a bad download.

And didn't Pete mention something about e-mails? I don't remember hearing any at the end . . . .

Edited: Oops . . . Just saw you mentioned Universal podcast.

I finaly finished last weeks podcast and yes, it did seem to end quickly. Usualy there is a sign off so to speak.

It was very nice though. I am going to take my wife to the doctor in an hour and can't wait to watch and listen to my first podcast video while I wait. :thumbsup2

I thought it was weird too. It sounded like there was more but then nothing so I checked my ipod and it was over. :confused3

I think they had to forego the e-mail segment because of the Universal segment...they just had too much to cover this week. I, too, was a little baffled by the sudden ending of the Universal segment, though. Just....ended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter