Universal Studios Hollywood 5 day tickets?

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
Hello! I hope someone can help me answer this question. I've tried looking online but I can't seem to find the specific answer I am looking for.

My mother-in-law wants to buy my family tickets to Universal Studios for Christmas. We are planning to go there for one day, December 19.
She is a Costco member, we are not, and she said she found something there that is good for 5 days. I can't recall the price at the moment.

What we aren't sure of, and the part I need help with, is we can't figure out if it has to be 5 consecutive days. :confused3
If it's 5 days or 5 separate visits spread out over a year or even 6 months, that's fine.
But if it's 5 consecutive days, starting from the first day of use, that won't work for us, because in December we only have one day to spend there.

Has anyone bought the 5 day tickets? If so, how do they work? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

ETA: I actually was able to finally reach someone at Universal Studios, and they were able to confirm that the 5 days passes do not have to be used consecutively. Looks like these are the passes we'll be getting. Just an FYI for anyone who might have been wondering the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter