Upcoming Movies: What are you Most Excited to See?

Like everyone else, I'm more than excited for Toy Story 3! From the new trailer it really doesn't feel like they've lost a step in this series.

Other than that...TRON:LEGACY!!! I can't tell you how many times I've watched the trailer and I salivate every time!! Christmas can't come fast enough!

Prince of Persia for sure! Also a non-Disney movie, How to train your Dragon. I cant wait for Toy Story 3 either. Wow, now that I think about it there are alot of movies Im dying to see! We saw Alice on WOnderland yesterday and it was fantastic! I Love Tim Burton and I think his touches were great!

Another Toy Story here. I also hear rumor of a new Pirates in the works!

Yes, they are filming the 4th Pirate movie as I type this! Now, THAT is a movie that I won't miss at all! We love the Pirate movies and IMHO, Noone on this planet could have played Capt Jack better than Johnny Depp! He is AMAZING in this role and I am so glad they decided to go on with the 4th. They had said that there was a script for it but were unsure if they would make it or just end the movies with the 3rd, so when they announced that they were already filming the 4th I jumped out of my chair!

Like everyone else, I'm more than excited for Toy Story 3! From the new trailer it really doesn't feel like they've lost a step in this series.

Other than that...TRON:LEGACY!!! I can't tell you how many times I've watched the trailer and I salivate every time!! Christmas can't come fast enough!
I'm glad to see I'm not the only excited about Tron: Legacy. Never seen the original, need to, but the trailer I saw before Alice in Wonderland looked amazing.

Also excited for Prince of Persia because I love the games and the trailer looks good for that one.

Toy Story 3 is 3rd on the list. I'm very excited to see it but I feel like I wanted something new from Pixar. Ratatouille, Wall-e, and Up blew me away and now I'm kinda sad that I have to wait till after this and Cars 2 come out for something new. But I still can't wait to see this in 3D :goodvibes

I'm excited for Disney's take on Rapunzel in Tangled, and also for Toy Story 3. I tend to shy away from sequels, I never think they hold up to the original, but TS2 was good, so I am expecting that TS3 will be as well!

Oceans, Toy Story 3, Tangled, Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides, Bear and the Bow, King of the Elves, & Snow Queen. popcorn::

Haven't heard of Tangled either, interesting!

I am VERY excited about TS3. My son is in love with TS so I can't wait for us all to go.

I am dying for Toy Story 3. The first two movies are amazing, and it took my breath away to see college-aged Andy in the first teaser for the movie.

I'm 25 now, but I was quite young when I saw the first Toy Story in theaters. I can't believe how many years ago that was. I feel like Andy has grown up with me (or vice versa). A friend my age and I were discussing it and the thought had both of us rather emotional (and he's a guy! :laughing: ). I have a theory about how it might end, and if it does end the way I am thinking, well... tears will be shed on my part, I assure you!

Oh Pixar, how I love thee. :lovestruc

i am looking forward to the next pirates of the caribbean movie although disappointed orlando blume is not returning

TOY STORY 3!!! I totally grew up with the toy story movies and loved them so I'm so excited to be able to see what happens next!

Yes, they are filming the 4th Pirate movie as I type this! Now, THAT is a movie that I won't miss at all! We love the Pirate movies and IMHO, Noone on this planet could have played Capt Jack better than Johnny Depp! He is AMAZING in this role and I am so glad they decided to go on with the 4th. They had said that there was a script for it but were unsure if they would make it or just end the movies with the 3rd, so when they announced that they were already filming the 4th I jumped out of my chair!

yea but orlando and kira where cut!!!!!!!

toy story 3
cars 2 : )
cars 2?

Oceans, Toy Story 3, Tangled, Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides, Bear and the Bow, King of the Elves, & Snow Queen. popcorn::

i had never heard of those or sorcerers apprentice till reading this thread... anyone care to elaborate????

i am sososososososo excited for ts3. growing up jessie was my favorite disney character. i even had the pull string jessie doll(i wrote my name in sharpie on the bottom of her foot like andy did to woody!). tangled looks really good too! i remember hearing in '06 that it was in the works... it was originally slated for '08!!!! well disney missed that deadline!

I'm excited about the Maleficent movie coming up. I'm pretty sure it's not a rumor anymore, but I can't be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter