***UPDATE, now open online, June 26, 2012 7am EST Candlelight Processional Package

Me too. I'm was kinda hoping the website would update with something new, so I'd be more confident they'd be doing online reservations. I hope I don't have to go to sleep for an hour and try again. West Coast Disney reservations aren't the most fun. :-)

Me too. I'm was kinda hoping the website would update with something new, so I'd be more confident they'd be doing online reservations. I hope I don't have to go to sleep for an hour and try again. West Coast Disney reservations aren't the most fun. :-)

I feel your pain. LOL

At 6am EST, Tuesday, June 26, 2012, nothing online for Epcot's Candlelight Processional Package.

I am not surprised.

Maybe something will be online in a couple of weeks.

I guess that I'll be calling at 7am EST.

Good luck everyone.

I've never called Dining before. Anything I need to know?

Nothing different here either. Well, it looks like all of us will be "fighting" to get in the queue on the phone. Let's just all hope that we aren't going for the same night. Haha. Good luck everyone.

has anyone tried booking anything else this morning? It is not recognizing my hotel res. even though I just used it the other day.

Trying to remember from when I called Disney Dining before...do I need to give my reservation number?

Garanorymom, system recognized my Reservation (a DVC ressie ). All my ADR's are booked except this CP package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter