Update on husband's doctors appt.

:hug: Prayers said for you and your husband. While watching my dad deal with his cancer, I learned that doctors can only do so much and ultimatley, life and death do not reside in their hands.

I am also sending hugs and prayers. I believe in miracles but have to admit that life has taught me to see the small ones. Four years is great and I pray you see at least five. Karen

We scan on Friday, but I will probably not have the results for a while.. sometimes I just wait for the appt with the oncologist and let him tell us as truly it does not change what it is or what the treatment will be.. I do know his tumor markers are elevated...

As I know more, I will post.. thanks for caring.

More :hug: 's and prayers, Marsha. Stay strong and focus on what is important (not the doctors, tests, etc.). Give Tom some extra hugs from his DIS prayer team. :grouphug:

Hugs Marsha. Don't worry about posting about PC and bringing things up again for those who have lost a loved one to this horrible disease. I know for me, it makes me feel VERY happy to see how well your husband has done and beaten the odds - and will continue to do so! We'll be keeping him in our thoughts and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter