update-quitting smoking! 8-20-05 Missy's support Journal~

Congratulations on quitting smoking and the excellent bill of health from the doctor. :cheer2: :cheer2: :sunny:

gradtchr said:
Congratulations on quitting smoking and the excellent bill of health from the doctor. :cheer2: :cheer2: :sunny:

Thanks I am so pleased! I am going to DIsney as a non-smoker YAY :cheer2:

Lots of awesome and great news!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and proud of you!!!!! You are going to feel so much better as the months go on with not smoking - you are rockin'!!!!! Good job.

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Cruise04 said:
Lots of awesome and great news!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and proud of you!!!!! You are going to feel so much better as the months go on with not smoking - you are rockin'!!!!! Good job.

Chris

Thanks I am tickled about it !

Your Quit Date is:Saturday, August 20, 2005 at 4:00:00 AM
Time Smoke-Free:84 days, 2 hours, 57 minutes and 58 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked:2524
Lifetime Saved:19 days, 6 hours
Money Saved:$630.00
:cool1:

Keep up the good work Missy!!!!! AWESOME JOB!!!!!

Hope you are continuing to do well.

Take care
Chris

Cruise04 said:
Keep up the good work Missy!!!!! AWESOME JOB!!!!!

Hope you are continuing to do well.

Take care
Chris
Thanks for checking on me!

I am still doing it! I am pretty excited! I am going to WDW as a non smoker! How awesome!!

Thanks for being encouraging to me!

WOW and your weight loss is sooooo great! You must feel so good too! :cool1: keep up the good work!

Well I am off to the world as a non smoker!! FOR REAL!!! I have 3 days left till my trip!

I am doing well. I do have a shirt temper and wonder what this is about, but I am trying to be patient with myself. I do not desire a cig, so I do not feel like I am mad at missing something, I just get mad easy at time. It is pretty scary to go through this. But I know I won't see any of that in the WORLD, it just wouldn't happen in that place :)

Can't wait! :cool1:

Its official !!!!! I leave in less than 24 hrs and I AM going to WDW as a non smoker!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am going about 20 lbs lighter than 10 months ago :Pinkbounc

I am off to pack, but wanted to note that, for the record...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter