Update: This swap is officially closed - Cruise Swap Round II Sign-Ups

dizney-cruiser said:
hello!

do you always host the cruise swaps? i saw that you replied to the thread that it will start july/august with a due date of sept 1 - so im not sure when you will be posting for this - if you are hosting it - and the signups start the first week of july - would you please put me in for it - i will be in vegas at that time and i dont want to miss another one :(

my favorite thing to make are the frames - but i can make anything with the excpetion of piecings - those i have yet to try

thanks if you can help!
janice

Janice I am putting you down for frames and topper.

Cyndi princess:

I am new to this, so excuse my ignorance. Can I just sign up for one element in one group. If so, I'd like to sign up for eyelets in group B.

Thanks,
Pauline

Ooooh, sounds like fun!
Sign me up for photo mats in group A and paper piecing in group B. Thanks so much!!!!
:cool1:

It doesn't look like RealMickeysGirl is marked down for a category in group b...the tags she originally requested are closed.

I happened to notice this because I was hoping she would do a shaker box since she mentioned in the other thread that she had lots of porthole ideas! I have been waiting to see my goodies from the other swaps to see how shaker boxes are done...I've never done them. It would be so exciting to have a porthole shaker! Better yet...a mickey head shaped porthole shaker!

4ltlTinks said:
It doesn't look like RealMickeysGirl is marked down for a category in group b...the tags she originally requested are closed.

I happened to notice this because I was hoping she would do a shaker box since she mentioned in the other thread that she had lots of porthole ideas! I have been waiting to see my goodies from the other swaps to see how shaker boxes are done...I've never done them. It would be so exciting to have a porthole shaker! Better yet...a mickey head shaped porthole shaker!

Thanks I got it now.

Cyndi princess:

These are the spots still available :

Group A :
2 spots for the shaker box
2 spots for paper peicing
1 spot for set of two frames

Group B:
1 spot for shaker box
1 spot for paper peicing
1 spot for shaped eyelets ( 6 per person )

Cyndi princess:

I will change my group A to Shaker Box instead of matted poem or lyric, I have never done one but have a cute idea. So I will take the risk and go for it.

Becky

Okay....I hope I'm not to late...I want to sign up for both groups...But I don't see much open... if you can just put me in whereever...I'll do scrapping...but not shakers or paper piecing...(those just are not my favorite thing to do...and I'd rather do something that I'm going to like and enjoy doing)...and I don't want to JUST send eyelets..I like to do the scrapping and assembly..so eyelets just wouldn't be good for me either. I kept watching Tuesday for the sign ups..and didn't see them..then I had to be gone ALL day today...and looks like I really missed out by not being around...but I planned my week to be around Tuesday...and do all the running around Wed... :guilty: .

But if you could stick me in anywhere...I'll let you know my topic later.

Scrapperjill,
Since I decided to do shaker boxes you can probably do the matted poem or song lyric, that I was supposed to do. Unless someone already asked Cyndi to do it.

Becky

I think I've finally decided on a theme.
I'd like the Walt Disney Theater please. Is that too broad? Should I focus on one of the specific shows instead? Not sure how this works quite yet.

ReAnSt said:
Scrapperjill,
Since I decided to do shaker boxes you can probably do the matted poem or song lyric, that I was supposed to do. Unless someone already asked Cyndi to do it.

Becky

I'll wait and see if it's still open... :goodvibes

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Jill I put you down for eyelets in group B. If that's a problem let me know. I didn't want you to miss out. This way you can get everything.

Cyndi princess:

Ok, I swore off of the next swap! Yet here I am again.. September seems far off enough, and were not going away this summer.

Cyndi, don't know what's still available, but I'll take shaker box , not sure what paper piecing is? Can someone explain?
Ill come up with theme after I know what I'm committing to. Thanks!
Kathy

:wave2: Hi,
I would like to sign up for paper peicing in group A and group B if it's not taken. Group A theme would be Donald's life jacket drill. In group B haven't decided yet.
This is my first Swap and it sounds like alot of fun. We will be sailing on Dec. 16th.. Can't wait :cool1:

TinkerKat:
Basically, paper piecing is "piecing" together a pattern, that is similiar to a die cut. For example, you could add an adorable little boy to your layout...his body may be of tan colored paper, while his hair and clothing are different colors -- all of these are "pieced" together on your page to make the pattern come to life! It's a layering effect. Hope this helped.

Susan

nicki dahling said:
Jill I put you down for eyelets in group B. If that's a problem let me know. I didn't want you to miss out. This way you can get everything.

Cyndi princess:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :goodvibes Your the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter