Update : This swap is officially closed - Disney Cruise Swap

dreaming of BCV said:
Cyndi,

Thanks for adding the poem/song. I was thinking of themes today and didn't even notice it wasn't there at first...too excited for this swap!

Diana Lyn, I'm, jealous - I see you are going on the Member Cruise in Sept. -you're a lucky girl. Have fun.

Lisa

Thanks!! We were on the 1st member cruise, pregnant with DD#1. Now we have 2 DDs, so we are going to have a lot of fun!!

Cyndi,

Per our PM's, please add me to a new category "overlays" and "diecut titles"

Thanks.....I can't wait to get all the goodies! :goodvibes

4ltlTinks said:
If I'm figuring this out correctly, 2 of the ones I chose are full. If that's the case...I can do journal boxes.

Gotcha.......Cyndi princess:

happylady said:
Cyndi,

Per our PM's, please add me to a new category "overlays" and "diecut titles"

Thanks.....I can't wait to get all the goodies! :goodvibes

Hope you ladies don't mind , but I think you will like what she is making. I am going to let it be a surprise.

Cyndi princess:

So the toppers are already filled?

I can do a journal box (A), I believe and photo mats (B), I think?????

4ltlTinks said:
If I'm figuring this out correctly, 2 of the ones I chose are full. If that's the case...I can do journal boxes.

OK, do I read you correctly that you only want to do the one category ? I just don't want to miss anything.

Cyndi princess:

Ok ladies please check the list. I think I screwed up somewhere, but not sure where that is. Going back to check again.

Cyndi

Ok, here I go if I'm not too late :Pinkbounc

Group A I'll do the two embellished frames.

Group B Shaker Box.

Not sure of my theme yet... can I post later?
Thanks! Kathy

Overlay? Diecut title? Very cool additions :cool1: This is going to be so much fun!

Thanks for hosting, Cyndi.

Jeanne

nicki dahling said:
Ok ladies please check the list. I think I screwed up somewhere, but not sure where that is. Going back to check again.

Cyndi

Ok Cyndi! BREATHE! In through the nose, out through the mouth :rotfl:
We work well as a group, and Franne can tell you we are "Patient"
Besides we're still catching our breaths from the Character swap we're working on. But this cruise one is gonna be a blast as well!
Pixiedust and smiles! :wizard:
Kathy

I want to do 2 categories...it looked like squares and tags were full, so that left topper (that I mentioned in my first message). I then added journal boxes (since tags and squares were full.) Is toppers open or do I need to find another one? I'm running out of options that I'm comfortable with given that this is my first swap. Borders would be the only other one I would feel comfortable with at this point. Have I really confused you now? Sorry!

4ltlTinks said:
I want to do 2 categories...it looked like squares and tags were full, so that left topper (that I mentioned in my first message). I then added journal boxes (since tags and squares were full.) Is toppers open or do I need to find another one? I'm running out of options that I'm comfortable with given that this is my first swap. Borders would be the only other one I would feel comfortable with at this point. Have I really confused you now? Sorry!

We have a winner. Borders is still open. I will add right away.

Cyndi

I would like to sign up for the poem/song in Group A and the photo mats in Group B. I was thinking of a beach type theme. If that isn't OK, let me know and I will try to come up with something different.

Can someone explain to me what a swap is exactly? Sounds like fun and I'd love to participate but I don't know what is involved... (I'm still a relatively new scrapper!)

Thanks!!

I would like borders from group A and matted poem/song from group b if they are still open. I am thinking either shutters/ buffet/excursions. It is too late right now to focus on one theme, just wanted to get signed up!

I *knew* I shouldve checked in sooner... Alas can I bump to the Poem Lyric in A? Or the Photo Mats?

:)

And what the swap is that everyone chooses an element or two and then a theme. Then you make X number of the exact same thing (ie if ya had Topper and there was 24 swappers) you would make 24 toppers then mail them to the host as does everyone else and when its done you end up with 24 different elements to add to your books

-em

Okay, call me crazy but I just can't resist. It looks like there's one spot open for Toppers in group A. I'd like to take it. And for group B I'll do Shaped Eyelets. For my theme, I choose Scoops.

Boy, I am confused too, but since this will be my first swap, I guess that is to be expected.

Am I understanding this right, we should choose two elements, one from each group? Please, someone give me a clue. ;) lol :crazy: Just steer me in the right direction.

If I need to pick from each group, A & B, I'll do borders (day at sea) from A and die cut title from B. Can I do that? :confused3

Cyndi,

I'd like to join but for the life of me I can't figure out who is doing what???? There seems to be ladies moving around. HELP!!!

Here is what I am willing to do. If there is an opening, fit me in...

Topper, borders, poems, journal boxes, photo mats, eyelets, squares, paper piecing and tags.

No shakers or frames.

Thanks.

Ladies this swap has filled up really fast, and is bigger then I imagined it would be. You ladies had me rolling for a while last night. :rotfl: But, after a good night sleep I am doing a lot better. :goodvibes

Lisa I sent you a pm. The following items are still available.

Group A

Paper piecing ( 1 spot )
Frames ( 1 spot )
Shaped eyelets ( 1 spot )

Group B

Shaker box ( 1 spot )
Paper piecing ( 1 spot )
Frames ( 1 spot )

Happy scrapping ladies. I suspect I will be closing this swap out by the end of the day.

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter