Update to my FireWorks Cruise on the Breatheless

winniedapooh

<font color=magenta>Busy and proud Mom of 5 Disney
As I had posted further down I had a lot of difficulties getting out of this boat on our Fire Works cruise in January and ended up getting some pretty bad bruising from it. I sent WDW an email informing them of what happened and asking that they tell potential renters what type of boat this is and that it is not accessible to all. I got home yesterday and there was a VM from a WDW executive apologizing and offering us a free fireworks cruise for our next trip down. I was very happy and pleased that they took the time to look into this. I did not expect a free Illuminations cruise, maybe just a letter saying that they will inform people who call to book this cruise that it is not accessible. Anyhow just thought I would let you all know that WDW repsonded to my email.
Pixe dust to all and have a great day!

Thanks for letting us know the outcome. I'm glad to hear that someone read your letter and is acting on it. And you deserve a free cruise; you performed a good community service by pointing out the problem to them.

Maybe its only me, but I think its pretty funny that they gave you a cruise on the same thing that you are telling them is not accessible. If they where telling you they are fixing it and try again, thats one thing. But you already got hurt using there boat and they want you to try it again. Guess makes me wonder if they did indeed listen to what you are telling them.
I knew you are happy with the fact that you even heard from them.
I myself am confussed in reading some of there guides. I'm going to make a post about it.

Hopefully next time you take the cruise they will beable to get you on and off without hurting you.

Probably she was offered a pontoon boat, which is very easy to enter and exit. The Breathless is much different.

Yes, I assume the pontoon boat too.
I should have posted a link to the original thread. She wanted to make arrangements for the Illuminations Cruise on the pontoon boat, which was the only one she was aware of. That was full and they offered her the Breathless, which (as it turned out) is restored 1950s (I think) boat, more like a large speed boat. That's why she had a problem with getting on and off.

A pontoon boat for the next cruise would work out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter