I got 20% flash sale on a couple of Chase biz cards for Giant Eagle. I no longer live near one, but they sell Disney eGC online. Does anyone know if it charges through a 3rd party? I may try one and see.

I got 20% flash sale on a couple of Chase biz cards for Giant Eagle. I no longer live near one, but they sell Disney eGC online. Does anyone know if it charges through a 3rd party? I may try one and see.

Giant Eagle changed to Blackhawk Network and will not code properly.

The Military Exchange site home page shows a banner for $5 exchange gift cards with $25 gift card purchase of select cards, but there's no details and I can't figure out which cards work :/

Chase
Aldi 5% cashback, up to $3, expires Dec 14

That was on my Disney chase.

Been a rough week. The younger one has had a fever since Sunday & it spiked higher yesterday. We took her to urgent care yesterday. It’s not COVID, it’s not the flu, not strep. Unknown virus. So not much they can do. Just rest & fluids.

I hope she feels better soon! Did they recommend Pedialyte Electrolyte Solution? Target & Amazon

Thanks for posting the offer too.

I know peeps have used their kroger online chase offers via kroger app to buy physical gift cards in-store and that worked. Unfortunately I have no DP's for Giant Eagle, could this be a possible workaround you're willing to try?

The Military Exchange site home page shows a banner for $5 exchange gift cards with $25 gift card purchase of select cards, but there's no details and I can't figure out which cards work :/

If I remember correctly @Cruising Engineer purchased a Jiffy Lube gc and never received the $5 egift card?

I believe this offer is in-store as it specifically states gift cards and there is no mention of egifts.
1699637417606.png

This is the only offer I see on sale.

Added Offers ~ 11/10/23
Discount District

AAFES
1699637170805.png

Last edited:
Best Buy Online
1699638873184.png

• Save 20% on H&M egift cards
  • Save 15% on Aeropostale egift cards
  • Includes $25 & $50
  • Limit 3 per customer, per denomination, per brand.
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: 10% back with a maximum of $25.Offer valid one time only.
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • Apple Pay Amex offer: via Everyday card
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

A lot is going on at Meijer so be sure to click the links below Credit Cards & More.

Meijer
1699639290960.png

• Earn 20,000 points on every $100 3rd Party Gift Cards purchased
    • Limit 20,000 points per customer
    • Direct link to offer - no need to clip, just enter mPerks info prior to checking out.
    • Excludes Meijer gift cards, Amazon, prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard, phone cards, previous purchases.
    • Expires 11/11/23. Post #20331 :thumbsup2 @mama&me
Credit Cards & More

Target

1699643133615.png
  • Buy $100 + PlayStation Gift Cards & Get $5 Target GiftCard
  • Buy $50 + Choice Gift Cards & Get $5 Target GiftCard
Credit Cards and More
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • Discover 5% Q4 2023: Target
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
  • Cash App Offers: N/A
  • Split Payment at self checkout: 10/08/22 Post #10842
  • Target also accepts: Apple Pay
This Circle Reward offer is still in play.​
  • Target Circle Reward Offer: Various
    • Spend $90 2 times & Get $15 in Circle Reward
    • Yes, works on Specialty Gift Cards
    • Expires 11/14/23. Post #19835 :thumbsup2 @ambgoph

I forget what time I placed my Roblox gc order but hours later, at 6pm I received an email from Target "Way to go! One step down, two more to go!" For whatever reason, I think Target is simply slower these days.
When I go to my orders it still says "Preparing" even though I already got the giftcard. Just a couple months ago it would happen instantly. I only have 5 more days and need two more purchases so not sure I am going to end up doing it unless I go in store

When I go to my orders it still says "Preparing" even though I already got the giftcard. Just a couple months ago it would happen instantly. I only have 5 more days and need two more purchases so not sure I am going to end up doing it unless I go in store
I think you just need to be a little more patient. It will work out, hopefully you'll see your Yay You email later tonight.

Everyone needs to slow down and not jump to conclusions.
It will work out.

Dollar General

1699645209781.png

• Buy ANY 2 Select Gift Cards & Get $6 off
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Brinker, Cabela's, Chilis, Domino’s, Lowe's, Rue21 and Subway
    • Limit one discount per customer.
    • Must purchase two to get discount price.
    • Excludes $10 gift cards
    • Ad Scan / Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 11/12/23 - 11/18/23.
Dollar General DP
  • Dollar General Market codes as Grocery with Citi Custom Cash & Chase Freedom Flex
  • Dollar General codes as Variety Store with some Chase credit cards.
  • Visa and Amex may code differently.
  • Warning: Some locations are Cash Only when buying gift cards.

I have a Chase offer for 10% cash back at Big Lots on a few of my cards. I don't have a Big Lots where I live but going to Disney next week (!!!!) and I see a lot of Big Lots in Orlando.

Does anyone know if Big Lots sells either Disney gift cards or any other third party gift cards?

I have a Chase offer for 10% cash back at Big Lots on a few of my cards. I don't have a Big Lots where I live but going to Disney next week (!!!!) and I see a lot of Big Lots in Orlando.

Does anyone know if Big Lots sells either Disney gift cards or any other third party gift cards?

Typically they only sell their own store gift cards. YMMV in FL as I have no current DP for that state. Big Lots egift cards are sold by Cashstar so your chase offer will not work there either.
UPDATE: online is Blackhawk Network - still cc offers will not code properly.

This is interesting:

Does Big Lots Sell Restaurant Gift Cards​

If you’re looking for a restaurant gift card, you might be wondering if Big Lots sells them. The answer is yes! You can find a variety of restaurant gift cards at Big Lots, including popular options like Olive Garden, Red Lobster, and more. Whether you’re looking for a gift for a friend or family member, or you’re looking to save on your own dining out expenses, Big Lots is a great place to check for restaurant gift cards. 2022 article.
Direct link

I know peeps have used their kroger online chase offers via kroger app to buy physical gift cards in-store and that worked. Unfortunately I have no DP's for Giant Eagle, could this be a possible workaround you're willing to try?
I am not the most gifted user of apps. I did download the app, don't see any options to order emailed gift cards. I don't think they ship physical ones.

I am not the most gifted user of apps. I did download the app, don't see any options to order emailed gift cards. I don't think they ship physical ones.

After you download the app, enter your Chase cc. Then go in-store to buy physical gift cards and use the pay feature in the app at checkout. For some reason this will code as an online purchase, again it works like that for Kroger. Giant Eagle is unknown.

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind words and support.

I'm not sure which Kroger affiliate store you shop at, I know when Harris Teeter has gift card offers it's always best to clip them - even if you don't need or plan to use them. Often the 200 bonus fuel point offers will disappear a few days before the expiration date., and when 4x fuel or $ off offers appear, the ones you clipped might stack which result in bigger savings.
It’s food 4 less. Never shopped there but it’s on my way to work so if it’s worth it I could!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter