For those who have Citibank Thank You Points, they have certain gift cards on sale today only (2/19/24) for 15% off. Sale includes:

Adidas, Apple, Applebee's, Aeropostale, Bath & Body Works, Buffalo Wild Wings, California Pizza Kitchen, Domino's, DSW, Fandango, H & M, Happy Moments (Cheesecake Factory, Macy's, Red Lobster, Ulta Beauty, Buffalo Wild Wings, Panera Bread), Ihop, MGM Resorts, On the Run (Panda Express, Krispy Kreme, Taco Bell, Panera Bread, Subway), PetSmart, SpaFinder, Total Wine, Virgin Experience Gifts, Vudu, Wayfair.

This might be of use to people who only have the Citi Double Cash Card and only get 1 cent per thank you point, so a 15% discount on something like Apple might be a decent deal.

DGC website working to load and transfer balances this evening? Had a small stack and the first one errored out, can't even do a balance inquiry. Don't want to try any of my others in case it's locked. Hoping it's a weekend IT quirk though...
Tried again today, still errored out. Called and it was under a security lock, told 24-48 hours. Looking at my spreadsheet I think the EAN was wrong because in my spreadsheet it was missing the last digit. This seems to corroborate a previous report when a user was told their security lock was due to an incorrect EAN, wonder if the margin for error on the EAN was changed to 0 :sad2:

All other gc transferred just fine today.

Tried again today, still errored out. Called and it was under a security lock, told 24-48 hours. Looking at my spreadsheet I think the EAN was wrong because in my spreadsheet it was missing the last digit. This seems to corroborate a previous report when a user was told their security lock was due to an incorrect EAN, wonder if the margin for error on the EAN was changed to 0 :sad2:

I hope not. One typo shouldn't do it, esp when it didn't used to. At least give a 2nd chance in case it was just an accident and give a warning like a password.

Is it possible a leading 0? I had to change that column to be text as it was chopping off the 0 in excel.

Hoping mine will come soon. All I have been getting recently is digital coupons that were "hand picked" for me.
Could be regional?

Front
1708377828788.png

Back
1708377842591.png
The top left coupon expired 2/17/24, I didn't have time to come up with a plan to use it but I will with the rest of them.
I was sent two flyers this time. :thumbsup2

1708378115449.png

1708378181007.png

1708378148982.png

Last edited:
I hope not. One typo shouldn't do it, esp when it didn't used to. At least give a 2nd chance in case it was just an accident and give a warning like a password.
It was locked. The second time I tried I typed in the code from the gift card so it was definitely right, but it was too late.

Is it possible a leading 0? I had to change that column to be text as it was chopping off the 0 in excel.
Alas no, but I’ll make sure my sheet is set to text just in case I see that in the future!

It just let me add 10 to my cart. I bought 5 the other day, they’re still in transit to me. I’ve never heard of any account limits.

View attachment 835446

Very strange. I was able to add it on my phone, but not still not on my desktop. I wanted to use my $15 before it expired, so I was able to get the $150 and got that. But I should have tried my phone before. I'll try deleting my cache.

Added Offers ~ 2/20/24 / Discount District

Best Buy
1708453443277.png

• Buy $50 Banana Republic Gift Cards for $42.50
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Chase/BofA Offer:
    • Get 10% back, up to $33 max cashback.
    • Expires 3/02/24.
  • Best Buy Citi Offer: Get 3% Back On Up To $100 Spend
    • Yes, works on 3rd Party gift cards but NOT Best Buy.
    • Offer may be redeemed up to 2x within offer cycle.
    • Offer valid in-store and online only at US website BestBuy.com.
    • Expires 3/30/24.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • BB also accepts Apple Pay & PayPal
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

BJ’s Wholesale Club
1708453599725.png

• $100 Jiffy Lube Gift Cards for $72.49
Credit Cards & More
  • BJ's also accepts Apple Pay & PayPal
  • Shopping Portals here and here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter