Giving Assistant Shopping Portal Shutting Down
Update 8/8/22: Checks are now being sent out, according to reader Jason who received a check for the full amount owed along with interest. Keep an eye out. DOC

Target Circle Bonus (Targeted; YMMV)
  • FYI
    • Gift card purchases do count toward the qualifying purchases
    • You cannot purchase a GC with the reward
View attachment 692056
I received this offer...but it was for 2 $50 purchases to get $10 back. I purchased some Glue sticks and then to get over the $50 mark I did buy Disney GCs and it counted as purchases, when done online. I did this 2x and got the $10 back.

Where in the Target app do you see targeted offers? I don't think I'm targeted, but want to check I'm not missing it as I'm not familiar with the app enough to feel comfortable finding 😕

Where in the Target app do you see targeted offers? I don't think I'm targeted, but want to check I'm not missing it as I'm not familiar with the app enough to feel comfortable finding 😕

I just turned on his phone, clicked on the app and scrolled down a bit and it was there. It's easy to find but if you don't see it, you weren't targeted this time.

FYI, in the past I didn't receive the offer when it first came out but a week or two later it showed up. Keep looking.

You can tap on my target in the bottom right and the offers you have will be underneath purchase history. I also have one for Apple. For me this is the easiest/quickest place to look because I don't have to scroll.

You can tap on my target in the bottom right and the offers you have will be underneath purchase history. I also have one for Apple. For me this is the easiest/quickest place to look because I don't have to scroll.

Duh! I should have tried this earlier!

I'm the proud owner of a Circle Reward offer
Earn a $20 reward: Make 3 qualifying purchases of $80 or more to earn a $20 reward
1660069383135.png
Not sure if I'll bite.

Duh! I should have tried this earlier!

I'm the proud owner of a Circle Reward offer
Earn a $20 reward: Make 3 qualifying purchases of $80 or more to earn a $20 reward
View attachment 692205
Not sure if I'll bite.
I love this group!!

I got my first Target Circle Bonus offer - 2 $90 purchases, earn $20.

Also, Hi Neighbor FoxC63 in Macomb, MI!!

Haha - definitely not a cubbie fan lol! This has been a great week of baseball - sweeping the cubs and the yankees!!

We love your area - we go to the AMC theater at the Streets of St Charles quite a bit!
That’s right by my friend’s house, was out there just yesterday!

And yup, great week! Go cards!!

It is hilarious listening to people on all these deal websites who are upset that amazon is not honoring their gift card price mistake. Did they really believe that Amazon was going to let them buy 100's of Amazon gift card cards at 25% off?

It is hilarious listening to people on all these deal websites who are upset that amazon is not honoring their gift card price mistake. Did they really believe that Amazon was going to let them buy 100's of Amazon gift card cards at 25% off?

I think it's because these kind of deals have gone through before but it is what it is. Can't be upset over a glitch, there will always be another one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter