Disney Gift Card Deals & Discount District

ShopRite: Buy $50 Any 3rd Party Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Next Purchase
  • Must be one transaction.
  • Limit one per customer.
  • Excludes ShopRite gift cards.
  • Coupon prints at register and must be presented to redeem $10 on your next shopping order
  • While supplies last. Subject to availability.
  • Direct link to weekly ad.
    • Maryland - Expires 9/15/22
    • Outside Of Maryland - Offer valid 9/11 - 9/17/22
    • GCG

I thought I was out of luck with my OD/OM Chase offers since they all closed around me but then I realized.. there are a few between MCO and our hotel and we'll be in Orlando before the offers expire!! Hope everyones ok with a quick pit stop!! 🤣
Y'all already wiped out all the DGCs from every Office Depot in the Orlando area!! 🤣

Family Fare: Buy $80 Select Gift Cards & Get $20 Off
Includes: Ace Hardware, Applebee’s, Chipotle, Lowe’s, Longhorn Steakhouse, Outback Steakhouse and Under Amour​
Limit 2.​
Offer valid 9/11 - 9/17/22. DOC

Me neither....

Really need to look into getting one of their Freedom cards... the Amazon and Disney ones rarely have many offers. Holiday's they seem to have some of the better signup offers.
We have three Freedom card but didn't get targeted this time. Will see if other family members got them

Has anyone ever noticed the points reward plus program at Kroger…..I think I might’ve been tossing them for a while but looked into it the other day it’s worth signing up and put in the points and you can get $10 gift cards for like Apple, free food from Kroger, and even fuel points

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 11
Has anyone ever noticed the points reward plus program at Kroger…..I think I might’ve been tossing them for a while but looked into it the other day it’s worth signing up and put in the points and you can get $10 gift cards for like Apple, free food from Kroger, and even fuel points

Interesting! I have noticed them but hadn't looked into it.

Has anybody used DGC to pay off their Disney cruise? I booked through Costco and put the deposit down on my Costco card. Do I have to do one of those 3 way calls with Costco travel and DCL to make a payment on the remaining balance?

Has anybody used DGC to pay off their Disney cruise? I booked through Costco and put the deposit down on my Costco card. Do I have to do one of those 3 way calls with Costco travel and DCL to make a payment on the remaining balance?
I have not used Costco, so they may have different policies than other TAs. My TA just takes the GC and EAN from me, calls to make the payment, and emails me the receipt.

I’ve never booked through Costco either. I use Dream Unlimited and have paid our 2 day package at WDW AND our Wish cruise next week entirely with DGC.

You could just deposit the money then buy more gift cards with your Sam's MC, earn monies on that purchase and pay the bill with the funds you deposited. I would never buy gift cards with cash you would be forgoing opportunities to churn.
Unfortunately I learned the hard way that this is not possible. The Sam’s Club card knows everything you buy and will show on your statement. You will not even earn 1% back so use another card especially when cards are giving 5% on warehouse stores.

What I do is cash out the rewards, deposit it and then pay with one that offers rewards and then pay it off with that cash.

Attachments

• 07BF9635-CB9B-443E-998B-361E7C03F60F.png
    07BF9635-CB9B-443E-998B-361E7C03F60F.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 6
I use Costco Travel. It seems they no longer have to call Disney to apply the DGCs. I paid off my last cruise with DGCs and the agent applied them without having to call Disney.

September 11

Attack on the United States

1662900362061.png

At approximately 8:46 a.m. on a clear Tuesday morning, an American Airlines Boeing 767 loaded with 20,000 gallons of jet fuel crashes into the north tower of the World Trade Center in New York City. The impact left a gaping, burning hole near the 80th floor of the 110-story skyscraper, instantly killing hundreds of people and trapping hundreds more in higher floors. As the evacuation of the tower and its twin got underway, television cameras broadcasted live images of what initially appeared to be a freak accident.

9:04 a.m.

1662901312751.png

Then, 17 minutes after the first plane hit, a second Boeing 767—United Airlines Flight 175—appeared out of the sky, turned sharply toward the World Trade Center, and sliced into the south tower at about the 60th floor. The collision caused a massive explosion that showered burning debris over surrounding buildings and the streets below. America was under attack.

9:37 a.m.

1662903272895.png

As millions watched in horror the events unfolding in New York, American Airlines Flight 77 circled over downtown Washington, D.C. and slammed into the west side of the Pentagon military headquarters at 9:37 a.m. Jet fuel from the Boeing 757 caused a devastating inferno that led to a structural collapse of a portion of the giant concrete building. All told, 125 military personnel and civilians were killed in the Pentagon along with all 64 people aboard the airliner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter