Ugh. I've been trying to utilize this deal for any hour. PetSmart will not let me sign into my accout. Not on the app, not on my tablet, not on my laptop. I've tried resetting the password, but the e-mail link doesn't work. It's getting very frustrating.
I'm sorry. It worked for me no problem. I hope you can get it to work.

Question for those who ordered DGC from Sam’s yesterday…mine haven’t come by email yet. Just curious - if yours either have OR haven’t arrived yet, does your order status look like this in the app? I’m wondering if it will look different once they’ve actually been emailed (my brother in law let me order from his account so they are getting sent to his email - I’m wondering if the status will change in the app so I can stalk the order status on the app and limit my hassling him to check his email 😀)
24 hours and still haven't received mine

I'm sorry. It worked for me no problem. I hope you can get it to work.
FINALLY let me log in after I cleared my cache, passwords, cookies, history, etc. Such a pain.

But, I ordered $300 in giftcards for $270. $100 of it was physical gift cards (for Christmas gifts), and $200 was in egift cards. Hopefully it all tracks with RMN for 14% back. I'm going to turn that $200 right around as soon as I receive it and buy some things from PetSmart on Black Friday sales.

Only bummer is that I didn't have any CCs with rewards for PetSmart to use. So I just used my 1% unlimited cb Discover (because I have matching cb through January and that becomes 2%- better than nothing). I'm just happy to have gotten the 10% off on the cards, plus 14% cb from RMN (hopefully). If I can turn the $200 into another 14% cb from RMN (if the egift card comes soon enough), I'm golden.

Edit: Just received the egift card. Off to spend it!

Ugh. I've been trying to utilize this deal for any hour. PetSmart will not let me sign into my accout. Not on the app, not on my tablet, not on my laptop. I've tried resetting the password, but the e-mail link doesn't work. It's getting very frustrating.

I'm not buying gift cards but I am trying to buy Wellness dry dog food (20% off) with my Petsmart GC and going through RMN.

I confirmed the balance of all gc but PetSmart's online system keeps saying they are zero balance. I totally get the frustration. :(
I'll try again later.

Last edited:
I screwed myself up yesterday with RMN. I placed 3 DGC orders too close together, so ShopDisney only reported it as one order. Oh well. It didn't track my $50 order in the morning either, but did track my $300. Overall stll getting good deals.

I'm not buy gift cards but I am trying to buy Wellness dry dog food (20% off) with my Petsmart GC and going through RMN.

I confirmed the balance of all gc but PetSmart's online system keeps saying they are zero balance. I totally get the frustration. :(
I try again later.
Yep, having the same issue now. I've confirmed the gift card balance but it gives me an error if I try to use it. Lovely.

Two data points from this test: the eGift card didn't track, but the physical gift card did:

View attachment 721185

Ouch…that stinks. Maybe I’m just a lucky duck?

The physical one that just tracked for me was the Mickey Mouse and Friends Holiday card:

View attachment 721192
Regarding Top Cash Back:

I tried the 50th anniversary eGift card earlier today.... it did NOT track.
After seeing your post, I tried the Holiday physical gift card... it DID track.

Hopefully it actually pays out🤞

Any more data points on Top Cash Back for Dis cards? Or even in general? I have never used them.
Deciding to try them or RMN next. I can't believe my Rakuten tracked. I bought 2 separate gift cards yesterday
and got the email the cash back was added this morning. Not sure if I should chance it again. lol
Which cards did you get? I got the 50th anniversary one yesterday and nothing is tracking for shopdisney with that purchase on Rakuten
. :-(

Last edited:
Between DH and I we had 6 of the Chase 15% cash backs. Those orders are done, I split them between RMN and Rakuten. I"m at my limit of 7 for the month for RMN. I tried one at TCB with a 10% chase CB.

It will be interesting to see what credits! I need the gift cards for my DVC dues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter