The initial appointment to go over medical history was in July. The doctor would only go over medical history, not address anything wrong currently because "that's not what this appointment is about." This is what bothered me. It would have been easy to just give me an Rx or briefly address little concerns after going over medical history, which only took 10 min, but she wouldn't have it. We can do that in the next appointment, but that's not for 4 months. I've been calling other places only to learn they have adopted the same system. What a racket 🙄
It's a system created by the insurance companies. Needs to be billed differently if you are addressing a problem vs. a well visit. Well visit is usually covered, once there is a problem to treat, no longer a well visit.

Discount District

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1691590793767.png

• Earn 4x Fuel On 3rd Party Gift Cards & Fixed Prepaid Visa & Mastercard
    • FRI - SAT - SUN only
    • Links Above
    • Excludes: All store gift cards under the Kroger umbrella including Kroger Wireless Refill and Kroger boost, and variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.
    • Offer valid 8/11/23 - 8/13/23.

Last edited:
Kroger & Harris Teeter Online - Blackhawk Network

1691591555177.png

• Buy $50 Visa or Mastercard Gift Cards & Get $3 Off with Promo Code BTS2023
    • $5.95 purchase fee applies and you'll be charged 50¢ for shipping per card.
    • Kroger Online
    • Expires 8/16/23.

Last edited:
Newegg

1691592668480.png
  • Buy $50 Fanatics eGift Cards for $40
Credit Cards & More
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

Deal Flashback: If you did the Sam's club $200 eGC for $185 in May and then used Shopkick for the 12kick/$ boost, your earnings should be available soon (my orders from 5/9 came available today).

Somehow, even though I only did one Shopkick clickthrough, the system tracked 5 of my Sam's club transactions for that day, which landed me $88 in value. I had some kicks on there already, so I was able to cash out for $100 in Disney cards just in time for our trip next week.

Thanks to whoever flagged that particular clickthrough. It ended up being a heck of a deal for me!!!

Deal Flashback: If you did the Sam's club $200 eGC for $185 in May and then used Shopkick for the 12kick/$ boost, your earnings should be available soon (my orders from 5/9 came available today).

Somehow, even though I only did one Shopkick clickthrough, the system tracked 5 of my Sam's club transactions for that day, which landed me $88 in value. I had some kicks on there already, so I was able to cash out for $100 in Disney cards just in time for our trip next week.

Thanks to whoever flagged that particular clickthrough. It ended up being a heck of a deal for me!!!
thanks for the reminder! I just checked and got my kicks for the purchase!

I thought I saw before, but I can't find it. For the target circle offers, mine is $45 for $120 4 times. Will it count if I am using a redcard to purchase $125 in GC and I get the 5% off for using the redcard? Or does the total after discount need to be above $120?

I can confirm this. I got an award through work for my choice of Target, Walmart, or Home Depot gift cards. Since I knew Target didn't work for DGC and pretty sure that Home Depot didn't either, I decided to test the Walmart/DGC waters.

I went to Walmart website and added the Walmart gift cards to my online account. Put the physical Disney gift cards in my online basket. Checked out and waited. Next day got a confirmation email that my gift cards had been sent. One should arrive today and the other 2 on Monday.

I'm so happy this worked. I miss the old days of churning with Target.
I'm going to quote myself and add a buyer beware. Keep in mind that that I work from home.

Here is my tale of woe. 😥

7/21 - I was given a $250 award at work for good customer service. I put the Walmart gift cards in my account and purchased Disney gift cards of the same amount.
7/21 - Received 2 confirmation emails that items have been shipped. #1 $50 DGC to arrive EOD 7/22 and #2 $100 x2 DGC to arrive EOD 7/24.
7/24 - Email from Walmart that package was delayed. Referencing the $50 DGC.
7/26 - Received $50 DGC. Fedex confirmed delivery with photo.
7/27 - Email from Walmart that package was delivered. Referencing the 2 $100 DGC.
7/27 - Checked tracking status since I had not received the package (home all day). No photo on Fedex site. Site states it was delivered on 7/24. So I got a notification of delivery 3 days after it was supposedly delivered. Checked Walmart and the suggest waiting 2 business days to see if it arrives.
7/29 - Spoke with Walmart support. Should get email within 24-48 hrs with resolution. Assured that I would get what I paid for.
8/1 - Spoke with Walmart again. Told should receive refund to Walmart cards in 3-5 hours.
8/3 - Receive email from Walmart. "Our research shows your Order 200011120115922 as delivered via tracking number 609978474502. Check with anyone who may have accepted the delivery. Please refer to our Walmart.com Terms of Use: https://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8".
8/4 - Contacted FedEx to try and get proof of delivery.
8/8 - Response from FedEx "We have concluded our search. If the package has not been located, please contact the shipper to proceed with their Lost Package Procedures."

In case you were wondering, Walmart link shows...

D. Gift Cards​

The risk of loss and title to any gift cards passes to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. Your purchase and use of gift cards is subject to the full terms and conditions related to gift cards, available at https://walmart.com/help/article/Gift-Card-Terms-and-Conditions/9881a4e10ab24dbe8f406df5c75acefd.

So it would appear that I am Shi* out of luck for the 2 $100 gift cards. At this point, I'm just don't know what else to do. At least it wasn't my actual money, but still...

What would you do?

I'm going to quote myself and add a buyer beware. Keep in mind that that I work from home.

7/21 - I was given a $250 award at work for good customer service. I put the Walmart gift cards in my account and purchased Disney gift cards of the same amount.
7/21 - Received 2 confirmation emails that items have been shipped. #1 $50 DGC to arrive EOD 7/22 and #2 $100 x2 DGC to arrive EOD 7/24.
7/27 - Email from Walmart that package was delivered. Referencing the 2 $100 DGC.
7/27 - Checked tracking status since I had not received the package (home all day). No photo on Fedex site. Site states it was delivered on 7/24. So I got a notification of delivery 3 days after it was supposedly delivered. Checked Walmart and the suggest waiting 2 business days to see if it arrives.
7/29 - Spoke with Walmart support. Should get email within 24-48 hrs with resolution. Assured that I would get what I paid for.
8/1 - Spoke with Walmart again. Told should receive refund to Walmart cards in 3-5 hours.
8/3 - Receive email from Walmart. "Our research shows your Order 200011120115922 as delivered via tracking number 609978474502. Check with anyone who may have accepted the delivery. Please refer to our Walmart.com Terms of Use: https://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8".
8/8 - Response from FedEx "We have concluded our search. If the package has not been located, please contact the shipper to proceed with their Lost Package Procedures."

D. Gift Cards​

The risk of loss and title to any gift cards passes to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. Your purchase and use of gift cards is subject to the full terms and conditions related to gift cards, available at https://walmart.com/help/article/Gift-Card-Terms-and-Conditions/9881a4e10ab24dbe8f406df5c75acefd.

So it would appear that I am Shi* out of luck for the 2 $100 gift cards. At this point, I'm just don't know what else to do. At least it wasn't my actual money, but still...

What would you do?
I would contact WM again. You did what they asked by contacting FedEx.

I got an offer in email from Capital One, that if I used my BJs Mastercard for $400 in non-BJs purchases between now and Sept 9th, I would earn $40 in BJs rewards. Probably because I've never used my BJs card for anything other than the 3% back at BJs. But I have used rewards towards Disney gift cards on BJs online.

What would you do?
That's not how I'd look at it, its your sweat equity and you worked hard to earn it.

I would contact WM again. You did what they asked by contacting FedEx.
I agree, I wouldn't let this go.

Last edited:

D. Gift Cards​

What would you do?
I'm very uncomfortable buying physical gift cards by mail these days. I had a $500 card stolen within 10 minutes of time of delivery. My own personal theory is that it was stolen by the fill in mail carrier we had that day. (When I realized it wasn't there I went looking for the mail truck to ask questions and found him parked in the truck so talked to him. A couple days later the empty box from the other package stolen at the same time was found yards from where he was parked).

Anyway, thankfully I had purchased directly from Disney (on a Black Friday deal with Rakuten) and Disney did send another.

Trying to recall, but I remember the return address saying "card fulfillment center" or such. Really dumb.

Added Offers & Updates ~ 8/10/23

Discount District

Albertsons Companies:
Albertsons, ACME, Shaw's & Star Market - Offer Extended
ACME, Shaw's & Star Market were set to expire at end of business day 8/10/23 and now expire 8/17/23.
1691671554681.png

• Buy $50 or more in Select Gift Cards & Save $10 on your next shopping order
    • Includes: Applebee's, Barnes & Noble, Bath & Body Works, Bloomin' Brands, Burlington, Chili's, Domino's, GameStop, Gap Inc Brands, IHOP, Lowe's, Nordstrom, Outback Steakhouse, Panera Bread, PetSmart, Regal Cinemas, Sony PlayStation, The Cheesecake Factory, Ulta Beauty and Xbox
    • One offer per transaction.
    • Gift card purchases must be made in a single transaction.
    • $10 coupon expires 7 days from date of Issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card. alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions, or store service.
  • Albertson's: Expires 8/15/23. Post #18093
  • ACME: Expires 8/17/23.
  • Shaw's: Expires 8/17/23.
  • Star Market: Expires 8/17/23.

Quite a few offera on my US Bank Cash+ card

kohls’s earn 10% back, up to $7
best buy earn 10% back, up to $23
CVS earn 10% back, up to $3
Old Navy earn 10% back, up to $6

All of these are for 1 purchase. All expire September 22.
Not sure, but the Best buy offer probably stacks with the 5% electronics category I picked for my quarterly bonus on the cash+ card.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter