I just signed up for Fidelity Bloom. I already have Fidelity accounts so it was super easy. I'll keep an eye on DOC for more people who say that Fidelity have closed down their accounts for using their app.

:santa:

Bonne Maman

1692138810032.png

• Limited-edition 2023 Bonne Maman Advent Calendar for just $44.99.
    • Shipping starts at $10.45.
    • Use code HAZELNUT at checkout to score a FREE 8.8 oz jar of Hazelnut Chocolate Spread with your order – a $6.99 value!
Another option:

World Market - When in stock!

1692139112876.png
World Market Reward Members Save 15% On In-Store Pick-Up Orders with promo code STORE15.
Not valid in store.
Excludes: Alcoholic beverages, gift cards, eGift Cards, delivery surcharges and shipping fees. Cannot be combined with other coupons and offers. Discount will be applied to current selling price. Sweetened beverages may be subject to sweetened beverage tax recovery fee in certain locations. Employees not eligible. World Market Rewards Members must log in to www.worldmarket.com to redeem offer. No adjustments to prior purchases. No cash value or rain checks issued. When you return an item, you will forfeit the discount applied to that item.
Expires 8/30/23

Credit Cards & More
World Market Chase Offer:

Earn 10% back on all of your World Market purchases, until a $13.00 back maximum is reached.
Expires 9/14/23.

Shopping Portal (Fluz) / Also see RMN

Hi all. Figured I would give a quick post from DisneyWorld itself since we have a 45 minute wait until the Epcot fireworks. I have found that Uber seems to be 10-20% more than Lyft here in Orlando so maybe that is why there are more discounts on Uber gift cards. I think next year we will get Lyft gift cards instead of Uber. We actually tried something different this morning, we took the lynx 350 bus (that is the local Orlando public bus) from right around the corner from the hotel to Disney Springs. From there we walked 5 minutes to the Congress Park bus stop in Sarasota Springs and took that to Epcot. It took 24 minutes total. We will take Uber bacjk tonight but it is a great option for the morning when the Disney buses are not crowded. (The lynx bus costs $2).

It was 96 degrees today. One other thing, yesterday in Animal Kingdom the posted wait time for Navi river ride was 80 minutes, actual wait was 32 minutes. So posted wait times seem to be worthless.

Albertsons Companies:
Safeway
1692155311443.png
  • Buy $50+ Uber Gift Cards & Earn 5x points
    • Unlimited use. Direct link
    • Must clip coupon
    • Expires 8/28/23.
  • Buy $25+ Domino's Gift Cards & Earn 10x points
    • Unlimited use. Direct link
    • Must clip coupon
    • Expires 8/29/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay: ACME MARKETS, Albertsons, Lucky, Jewel-Osco, Safeway, Save Mart, Shaw's, Star Market & United Supermarkets.

Rite Aid

1692159381906.png
  • Buy $25 Aeropostale & H&M Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Limit 2.
  • Buy $25 Barnes & Noble & Burlington Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Limit 2.
  • Buy $50 Applebee’s & PlayStation Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Limit 2.
  • Buy $50 Google Play Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Limit 2.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 8/20/23 – 8/26/23.
Credit Cards and More

Added Offers - 8/16/23

Discount District

Albertsons Companies:
Save Mart & Lucky Supermarket
1692202176789.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Earn 1,000 bonus points
    • Includes: Burger King, Five Guys, McDonald’s, Mix It Up, Panera Bread & Taco Bell
    • Limit up to $300 in eligible gift card purchases.
    • Save Mart
    • Lucky Supermarket
    • Must clip coupon
    • Variable cards must be purchased in $50 increments to qualify.
    • Expires 8/22/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay: ACME MARKETS, Albertsons, Lucky Supermarket, Jewel-Osco, Safeway, Save Mart, Shaw's, Star Market & United Supermarkets.

Just Saying,

It's 8/16/23 today, might want to check your Chase cards for possible bonuses.

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Chase Bonus:

@miztressuz
As @CookieandOatmeal mentioned sometimes they do off quarter bonuses - where it starts on the 15th instead of 1st - or you were targeted the previous quarter and it takes a few days for it to come up on this quarter. So it's not bad to check occasionally throughout the quarter to see if anything good popped up.

For us, we have many Chase cards so if I check both hubby and my cards I use a few windows. It's not counting retries per card, it's just how many times you've accessed the bonus site in that session. If I put in the same card 5 times or put in 5 different cards, it'll cut you off with that error.
Post #17457

Good luck, I got nothing :(

I've been going back to earlier posts and adding DP's posted by many of you in anticipation for the holiday season. With the offers listed below, it's important to remember cash back websites like Retailmenot (RMN) often increase their cb at various times throughout the year and not just the holidays.

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Strategies
:wave: Hi @bbsearchlight
We hope your trip is going great!
:grouphug:

Aldi Is Buying Winn-Dixie & Harveys

Aldi has announced today that they’re buying ~400 Winn-Dixie and Harveys stores from Southeastern Grocers, with the deal expected to close in the first half of 2024. Fresco y Mas stores – another brand owned by Southeastern Grocers – isn’t being bought by Aldi.

Based on the press release, it sounds like some Winn-Dixie and Harveys stores will remain branded in that way, while other stores will be converted to an Aldi format.

From a grocery perspective, a change from Winn-Dixie to Aldi would presumably result in fewer different items available but with the benefit of lower prices based on Aldi’s stack-’em-high-sell-’em-cheap approach and my own anecdotal experience of the high prices charged by Winn-Dixie when in Florida a few years ago.

From a gift card perspective, this isn’t good news though. From what I’m aware, Aldi doesn’t carry third party gift cards but if it does, they don’t seem to ever run gift card deals. Although gift card deals at Winn-Dixie and Harveys suck nowadays following the change that prevents you from earning Mystery Bonus points on gift card purchases, they do at least occasionally run gift card deals. For stores that get converted to an Aldi format, gift card deals would presumably go away. For Winn-Dixie and Harveys stores that remain as those brands rather than being converted to Aldi, they’ll hopefully retain the ability to buy third party gift cards as well as having occasional gift card deals.

It remains to be seen how all this will work out though. You never know though – perhaps Aldi will decide to start carrying third party gift cards themselves. Lidl – one of their low-price competitors – carries gift cards and occasionally runs gift card deals, particularly around the holidays. With Winn-Dixie and Harveys already having a partnership in place with a gift card provider (I can’t remember if they use GiftCardMall or Incomm), it presumably wouldn’t be hard to extend that distribution to Aldi if they wanted.
GC Galore

FWIW, I never got the 100 free stars at Starbucks for adding $15 via Venmo. I hate those limited Starbucks promos because you never know if you're going to qualify for it or not in advance.

FWIW, I never got the 100 free stars at Starbucks for adding $15 via Venmo. I hate those limited Starbucks promos because you never know if you're going to qualify for it or not in advance.

Anyway to contact Starbucks? I know the points weren't that high however you could ask them to bump up the points out of curtesy due to you having to reach out to them.

Never hurts to try.

FYI, I am also getting a 1% Target Circle earnings on every gift card order using my Cash App card. If you use your Target Red Card you get 5% off, but if you are a Circle member and you use a different card you get 1% in Target Circle Earnings, so I am getting an extra .75 cents per transaction. Every little bit helps, lol, and I'll be able to use those earnings when I make my Orlando Target run before I check into BWV in September.

Aldi Is Buying Winn-Dixie & Harveys

Aldi has announced today that they’re buying ~400 Winn-Dixie and Harveys stores from Southeastern Grocers, with the deal expected to close in the first half of 2024. Fresco y Mas stores – another brand owned by Southeastern Grocers – isn’t being bought by Aldi.

Based on the press release, it sounds like some Winn-Dixie and Harveys stores will remain branded in that way, while other stores will be converted to an Aldi format.

From a grocery perspective, a change from Winn-Dixie to Aldi would presumably result in fewer different items available but with the benefit of lower prices based on Aldi’s stack-’em-high-sell-’em-cheap approach and my own anecdotal experience of the high prices charged by Winn-Dixie when in Florida a few years ago.

From a gift card perspective, this isn’t good news though. From what I’m aware, Aldi doesn’t carry third party gift cards but if it does, they don’t seem to ever run gift card deals. Although gift card deals at Winn-Dixie and Harveys suck nowadays following the change that prevents you from earning Mystery Bonus points on gift card purchases, they do at least occasionally run gift card deals. For stores that get converted to an Aldi format, gift card deals would presumably go away. For Winn-Dixie and Harveys stores that remain as those brands rather than being converted to Aldi, they’ll hopefully retain the ability to buy third party gift cards as well as having occasional gift card deals.

It remains to be seen how all this will work out though. You never know though – perhaps Aldi will decide to start carrying third party gift cards themselves. Lidl – one of their low-price competitors – carries gift cards and occasionally runs gift card deals, particularly around the holidays. With Winn-Dixie and Harveys already having a partnership in place with a gift card provider (I can’t remember if they use GiftCardMall or Incomm), it presumably wouldn’t be hard to extend that distribution to Aldi if they wanted.
GC Galore
>Aldi doesn’t carry third party gift cards but if it does, they don’t seem to ever run gift card deals<

The Aldi closest to me does carry GCs but I'm not a regular shopper. It could be a seasonal item and I wouldn't know for sure. However I've never seen them advertised as having GCs. The rack is at the checkstands, like a convenience impulse option. So it could remain as a regional option if they already have contracts in place. But not sure if they'd consider it worth expending more marketing dollars to encourage purchases (i.e. coupons, discounts, rewards) like other chains.

I have found that Uber seems to be 10-20% more than Lyft here in Orlando so maybe that is why there are more discounts on Uber gift cards.
Over time I've found the "which rideshare is cheaper" to really depend on the day. Sometimes Lyft has been cheaper by a dollar, but then I've gotten reassigned drivers multiple times.

I do generally notice that Lyft tends to better around Disney and Uber around Universal. A year or 2 ago I actually got an Uber targeted offer for $20 off your trip to Universal, which came in really handy for my transfer day between the two locations.

I tend to just keep both apps and go for whichever is best in the moment. Not so helpful for advance gift card purchasing strategy though.

Anyway to contact Starbucks? I know the points weren't that high however you could ask them to bump up the points out of curtesy due to you having to reach out to them.

Never hurts to try.
I've had great experiences with Starbucks customer service via email, any time I had an issue in store (wrong drink, sandwich was still frozen) they've always made it right. This was pre-pandemic so it's possible they've tightened purse strings a bit but figured I'd share!

FYI, I am also getting a 1% Target Circle earnings on every gift card order using my Cash App card. If you use your Target Red Card you get 5% off, but if you are a Circle member and you use a different card you get 1% in Target Circle Earnings, so I am getting an extra .75 cents per transaction. Every little bit helps, lol, and I'll be able to use those earnings when I make my Orlando Target run before I check into BWV in September.
Plus 1 to this! 🎉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter