• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Exclusions? Gift cards on the list?
Gift Cards are always excluded in the terms, but sometimes they slip through and you do get cash back.

Last year I tried all the top Cashback portal sites and sometimes the cashback processed and other times it didnt. Gift cards via TopCashBack and RetailMeNot actually did go through for cash back on some occasions, but then others were denied like Rakuten and other transactions on TCB/RMN.

SAME! I checked the app every day, hoping that deal would appear!

Same, I was thinking it would be in their Daily Deal promotion.
I must admit Target did a really great job on what they did offer. Still, that discount would have been the cherry.

October isn't over with yet and we still have the holidays.

This was originally a black Friday thing and then they bumped it to target circle week just last year, right? (Or did it move 2 years ago?)

I'm guessing it's back to Black Friday.

Target offered it twice in 2022. During Circle Week AND in early December, both required you to add the Circle Offer to your account.

Yes, it started out as a BF offering a few years running.
Then things changed as people went above and beyond to buy more than the actual limit. Target's reaction, Circle Offer.

Last edited:
Yeah neither Ibotta or Rakuten have ever tracked for me in the past....

RMN has been mostly been successful, other than a couple of their 15% offers last year... which might have been me doing them too close together???? I did have some of the 15% track, just two didn't.

I've been with Rakuten for many years and the amount of cb on merchandise they refused to pay on was and is still substantial. I know better than to buy gc from them and I always take screen dumps of their offers as I only go through them when buying merchandise. I've posted a handful of issues that I've had with them here all of which were merchandise.
If they pay more than what they should have, so be it. I calculate it as money owed.

Yes, I know some peeps have a better relationship and outcome but this is about my experience. Please feel free to write your own. I still support Rakuten not only personally but on the thread.

I'm not 100% positive, but isn't today 10/11/23 the last day for these Prime Big Deal Days offers? :confused3
Amazon Gift Card Offers
  • $50 Select gift cards for $42.50
    • H&M with promo code HMPBDD23
    • Michaels with promo code PBDDMICHAELS
    • Chuck E Cheese with promo code CCHEESE23
    • Regal Cinemas with promo code REGAL
  • $100 Select gift cards for $85
    • Instacart with promo code PBDDINSTAC
    • DoorDash with promo code DOORDASHPBDD
  • $50 Select gift cards for $40
    • Old Navy with promo code OLDNAVY
    • Fandango with promo code FANDANGOPBDD
    • Gap Options with promo code GAPPBDD23
    • Panera Bread with promo code PANERA
  • $50 Select gift cards for $42
    • Pinstripes with promo code PINSTRIPES23
    • Boscov’s with promo code BOSCOVS23
    • Columbia Sportswear with promo code COLUMBIAPBDD
    • Hawaiian Bros with promo code HAWAIIBROS23
    • Main Event with promo code MAINEEPBDD
    • JTV with promo code JTVPBDD23
  • $50 Select gift cards for $39.50
    • Home Chef with promo code HOMECHEF2
    • IHOP with promo code IHOP
  • $25 Cold Stone Creamery gift card for $21 with promo code COLDSTONE
  • $50 Spa & Wellness gift cards for $39 with promo code SPAWEEK23
  • Buy $50 Red Robin gift cards & get $7.50 Amazon promo credit with promo code RRPBDD23
  • Buy $50 Select gift cards & get $10 Amazon promo credit:
    • Choice Happy Holidays (dining) with promo code HHPBDD23
    • Under Armour with promo code UAPBD
  • Buy $100 Foot Locker gift card & get $15 Amazon promo credit
  • Limit 1 per brand.
  • Direct link to offer You might need to filter for ‘Gift Cards’ in the Departments section. GC Galore
  • Buy $100 PlayStation Store eGift Card & Get $10 Amazon digital credit with Promo Code PSN100
Credit Cards & More
Discover 5% Q4 2023: Amazon
Amazon AmEx Offer
: Get $5 Statement Credit With $30 Purchase
Limit 3.
Expires 11/13/23. DoC

Amazon Amex Offer: Targeted
Get a $200 statement credit when you spend $2,000+
Limit 2.
Great deal, works out to be 10% back if you spend exactly $2,000 and normal earnings rates apply as well.
Expires 11/15/23. DoC

Amazon Shop with Points:
50% Off for Chase Cardholders, Max $60 Savings DDG
Amex Get 40% Off When Using 1 Membership Rewards Point
Up to $60 in discounts.
Expires 12/31/23. DoC
Add Citi Card & Get $15 Off with Promo Code CITI15OFF
Expiry date unknown. DoC
Add Discover Card & Get $10 with Promo Code 23DISCOVHOL
Expires 12/31/23. DoC

I got an exclusive offer from Swagbucks for 3,000 Swagbucks (worth $30) if I sign up for My Best Buy Plus Membership. The title of the email is "Meet the New My Best Buy Memberships". I figured it was worth mentioning since many of us just delete the zillion swagbucks email we get every day.

Is this a decent offer or are there better offers for best buy membership?

Swag.JPG

As you can see, they carry Disney, Amazon, and Visa/Mastercard. If buying a Visa/Mastercard, some cards have a fee of $6.95 and some have a fee of $7.95 so make sure to check the package and buy the one that says $6.95. To maximize the Lowe's offer, buy a $194 visa or mastercard gift card, and with the $6.95 fee you will be over $200. (The Visa/Mastercard cards are variable from $20 - $200)

The top golf mastercard allows you to put up to $500 on it, so if you have the offer on 2 Amex cards you can try to get a cashier to do a split transaction. However, there is a very good chance if you do that they will ask for ID, and since one of the Amex cards won't be in your name (if you have the offer on 2 cards, one will have to be under an authorized users name), you will probably get shot down.

Also note, some of the gift cards are probably regional. So the Stop & Shop gift card that you see in the picture probably won't be sold in Lowes stores that are not in the Northeast (where Stop & Shop is located).

@bbsearchlight - Thank you so much for taking the time to take photos of all the gift cards sold at Lowe's and posting them here. I greatly appreciate it, we all do. Thanks buddy.
Oh, here's another hug because I know you like them :hug:

Lowe's Home Improvement
Credit Cards and More

• Lowe’s Amex Offer: Spend $200 & Get $50 Off
  • Lowe’s Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $250 Spend
    • Buy Gift Cards In-Store
    • Offer valid one time only.
    • Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
    • Offer not valid on third-party services.
    • Expires 11/23/23.
  • Bank of America Cash Rewards: Home Improvement
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
    • Lowe's: Online ONLY
Lowe's DP

I got an exclusive offer from Swagbucks for 3,000 Swagbucks (worth $30) if I sign up for My Best Buy Plus Membership. The title of the email is "Meet the New My Best Buy Memberships". I figured it was worth mentioning since many of us just delete the zillion swagbucks email we get every day.

Is this a decent offer or are there better offers for best buy membership?

There was a different offer which I posted a while back but it's no longer valid. I don't remember the specifics but I think a CB website was involved. ? I remember posting If you plan on getting a membership, now's the time.... it would be great for during the holiday season... again, I'm sorry, I don't remember the specifics.

At this time I think you may have found a solid offer.
I'm not sure if this helps but here's a link to the Shopping Portal

I ordered 2 Moana Disney gift cards from Shop Dis for my twin nieces for their birthday. I know they won't
track but it is their favorite movie and they are going to Aulani.

Last year those black friday specials Shop Dis did track for me but I know I prob got lucky.

IMG_8309.jpeg
I signed up for TCB When doing the Target Tripadvisor offer. This is how my purchase tracked. Does this mean I am not going to get the cash back?

View attachment 801178
I signed up for TCB When doing the Target Tripadvisor offer. This is how my purchase tracked. Does this mean I am not going to get the cash back?
Doesn't look like it unfortunately. TCB is infuriating. It takes weeks for a response and they pretty much always say there is nothing they can do. I'd rather click somewhere for 1% than whatever TCB is offering :crazy2:

View attachment 801178
I just looked at mine and it's the same, but that's ok. I checked the Terms on the TCB Tripadvisor offer, and that's what's supposed to happen. The cash is earned within 90 days of completed activity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter