I just love this thread. I need another $500 for my upcoming trip and just checked all my chase offers this morning. I probably wouldn't have checked again until it was too late to order the giftcards and have them delivered. I got the Home Depot and Staples offers but they weren't there this morning when I checked. Thank you to everyone who posts!

staples charges a $2 shipping fee, which kinda just ticks me off on principle.

Edit: I was wrong. Home Depot does sell them online!

Last edited:
Home Depot doesn’t sell Disney gift cards online and staples charges a $2 shipping fee, which kinda just ticks me off on principle.
When I go to Home Depot’s site, it is showing Disney gift cards for sale. I didn’t purchase them yet but it looks like I can.

When I go to Home Depot’s site, it is showing Disney gift cards for sale. I didn’t purchase them yet but it looks like I can.
It looks like it is ok to do.

Home Depot: Buy gift cards in-store and/or online
Yes, online gc purchases trigger CC offers.
Credit Cards & More
It stinks that the offer is for one use only so no testing unless you have multiple offers

The Staples offer excludes gift cards. I was bummed as I had it on multiple cards and I need DCGs for a May trip.

The Staples offer excludes gift cards. I was bummed as I had it on multiple cards and I need DCGs for a May trip.
FYI the Chase offers always state not available on gift cards but as always worked in the past.

According to page 1 it will not work on gift cards for Staples themselves as they are processed by a third party but the Disney and other third party ones will. However some of the offer savings will be eaten up by shipping as @bighuskermav pointed out.

Screenshot works for me on iPhone

Edit and then my phone crashed when trying to post it

View attachment 841946
OMG after years they updated the screenshot restrictions! I honestly haven't tried for a few versions but indeed I can take screenshots of the offers in the Android app now. Everything else in the app saves a black screen instead of giving the 'screenshots restricted' warning. But at least I can save and share offers now. So that's some progress.

OMG after years they updated the screenshot restrictions! I honestly haven't tried for a few versions but indeed I can take screenshots of the offers in the Android app now. Everything else in the app saves a black screen instead of giving the 'screenshots restricted' warning. But at least I can save and share offers now. So that's some progress.
Well as long as your phone doesn’t crash like mine did lol

Happy Pi day!
View attachment 841637

BoA has a BankAmeriDeal for $3.14 cashback
after spending $20 or more at

Marcos Pizza
Hardee's
Carl Jr's
Lidl
HomeGoods
QuikTrip

Expires 3/17

(side note: What a random batch of establishments. Do Carl Jr's/Hardee's sell pie? I haven't lived near one in ages but I only remember burgers and fries.)
View attachment 841638
Carls sells individual pieces of strawberry cheesecake that look like a piece of pie so guess that’s how they made it. No idea if they’re any good.

Good Morning All!

Not sure if anybody's mentioned this yet or not, but I logged into my BJ's Wholesale Club account this morning and saw that they have $500 Disney GC's for $475.99 until 3/21/24 with free shipping! Comes out to a 4.802% savings, which is more than normal.

Hope this helps somebody...happy shopping! :)

Good Morning All!

Not sure if anybody's mentioned this yet or not, but I logged into my BJ's Wholesale Club account this morning and saw that they have $500 Disney GC's for $475.99 until 3/21/24 with free shipping! Comes out to a 4.802% savings, which is more than normal.

Hope this helps somebody...happy shopping! :)
Thanks.

Reminder for those of us who bought a lot of cleaning supplies in Feb - Mar 17 that $20 reward will post on the 19th so you should be able to use that on this deal as well.

RE: Home Depot Chase Offer

Home Depot doesn’t sell Disney gift cards online and staples charges a $2 shipping fee, which kinda just ticks me off on principle.

It looks like it is ok to do. 1710518103694.png

I purchased DGCs from Home Depot online last year when they had the cashback bonus from Chase and it worked. It took them forever to send me the gift card, but other than that everything was good.

@eticketplease BIG thanks for posting the Home Depot DP from Post #2 Discount District. Glad you spotted it!

@Liquidice Thanks for posting your confirmation.

Added Offers ~ 3/15/24 / Discount District

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1710521341330.png
  • Earn 4x Fuel On 3rd Party Gift Cards
  • Links Above
    • Excludes: All store gift cards under the Kroger umbrella including Kroger Wireless Refill and Kroger boost, and variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.
    • Expires 3/17/24. Post #23776 :thumbsup2 @lcsmom
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
  • Links Above
    • Includes: $25, $50 or $100 Visa and/or Mastercard.
    • Excludes variable load
    • Expires 3/17/24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter