THE SAMS CLUB $100 CARD for $90 IS LIVE!

I just bought my two cards and already have them transferred to a physical card. I forget if I'm allowed to post links here, but I found them by clicking on the picture of the gift card in the online version of the sale booklet (it was on a rotating splash bar on the homepage
Thanks! I just bought mine!

THE SAMS CLUB $100 CARD for $90 IS LIVE!

I just bought my two cards and already have them transferred to a physical card. I forget if I'm allowed to post links here, but I found them by clicking on the picture of the gift card in the online version of the sale booklet (it was on a rotating splash bar on the homepage).
Placed my Sam's order too, thanks for the heads up!

For those who are curious, I tried to do a repeat order and the system wouldn't let me put them in my cart.

I'm curious if it'll reset on 5/3 when the deal was actually supposed to go live...

I tried too, they did go in my cart. But I didn’t try to check out. I bought some of the $200 ones last week so I’ve spent enough on Disney Gift cards this last week.

Update on my Home Depot chase. I had called and got the run around with the lady. I finally got her to get it over to marketing for review. I was going to call the number posted but now my missing $10 credit was applied.

Just tried to purchase the Dis GC from Sam’s and they are already out of stock🤨
Update. Just tried again and was able to purchase 2 Dis GC at $90 each also was able to get the $500 SWA GC for $429!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter