I am happy to report that for the first time in a long time I have a Target Circle Reward! It's spend $40 on qualifiying purchaes and earn $5 Tarjay circle reward. It's been eons since I've gotte anything from Tarjay!

Oh hey-- edited to add that I also have a "bonus $10 off when you spend $50 on storewide purchase with Target Circle" WOWW! Target sees me for the first time in forever!!!!

Howdy, howdy!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Happy belated Mother's Day. I told my menfolk we should celebrate this event for at least a week :ssst:

WOW! So many pages to catch up on! Perusing though them, it's easy to see what you've been up to. All of you did such a wonderful job posting offers and helping others navigate the gift card game, :worship: THANK YOU so much!

A DIS friend called me about Sam's "unlimited" DGC run. You guys really gunned that down, what?! 6 -10 orders! OMG!!! :rotfl: I don't know who has the highest record but I'm so happy to see many of you were able to ride that wave while it lasted. ::yes::

Glad to be back!

Howdy, howdy!

Happy belated Mother's Day. I told my menfolk we should celebrate this event for at least a week :ssst:

WOW! So many pages to catch up on! Perusing though them, it's easy to see what you've been up to. All of you did such a wonderful job posting offers and helping others navigate the gift card game, :worship: THANK YOU so much!

A DIS friend called me about Sam's "unlimited" DGC run. You guys really gunned that down, what?! 6 -10 orders! OMG!!! :rotfl: I don't know who has the highest record but I'm so happy to see many of you were able to ride that wave while it lasted. ::yes::

Glad to be back!
Hi there! So glad that you're back!!

Howdy, howdy!

Glad to be back!

Welcome back! We definitely missed having you around and sharing all of the great gift card deals. Hope you had a wonderful trip!!!

Welcome back! We definitely missed having you around and sharing all of the great gift card deals. Hope you had a wonderful trip!!!

I did, we did. It was a little bumpy for the first three nights at the cabin (Ft. Wilderness), more like spooky. As in, I was scared ****less and wanted out. Can I say that? Anyway, if we ever go back, I never want to stay in that cabin again. Nope!

After that, it was fine. Very relaxing. I'll do a brief summary after I contact Disney.

Last edited:
BJ's Disney Gift Cards
$500 for $474.99 exp May 30th
$100 for $94.99 exp May 16th
3pk of $50 for $141.74 exp May 16th

Thank you for posting these offers, I see the expiration date but not find the same? Again, no membership, can you check to see if this is still valid. Physical gc ?

Thank you for posting these offers, I see the expiration date but not find the same? Again, no membership, can you check to see if this is still valid. Physical gc ?
Welcome back! Here's the info from BJ's Wholesale Club that I just got from their website:

$25 physical GC = $24.49
$25 digital GC = $24.49
$50 physical GC = $48.49
$50 digital GC = $48.49
$100 physical GC = $94.99 (on sale - ends 5/16)
$100 digital GC = $96.99
$150 physical GC (3-$50 pack) = $141.74 (on sale - ends 5/16)
$500 physical GC = $475.99 (on sale - ends 5/30)

I did, we did. It was a little bumpy for the first three nights at the cabin (Ft. Wilderness), more like spooky. As in, I was scared ****less and wanted out. Can I say that? Anyway, if we ever go back, I never want to stay in that cabin again. Nope!

After that, every was fine. Very relaxing. I'll do a brief summary after I contact Disney.
Ok. Now I want to know about the spookiness

Can you post your offer so I can read the terms. Thank you.
Sure. Welcome back :)

Chase Freedom​

Offer details​

Earn 5% cash back on your Smith's purchase, with a $4.50 cash back maximum.
At Smith's, it’s easy to save big, no matter how you shop. We believe in fresh for everyone.

Plus, with free pickup and delivery when you spend $35*, you’ll get the same great prices online as in-store. We offer 100% satisfaction with your online order, or we'll make it right. That’s a win-win!
Offer expires 5/25/2024. Offer valid one time only. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. *Free pickup on orders of $35 or more. Pickup and delivery where available. Restrictions apply. See site for details. Offer not valid on Delivery Now, Fuel or Ship orders. Offer not valid on purchases made using third-party services, delivery services, or a third-party payment account (e.g., buy now pay later). Offer not valid on pharmacy, tobacco, alcohol, or lottery purchases. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.

Attachments

• smiths.png
    smiths.png
    243 KB · Views: 0

After that, every was fine. Very relaxing. I'll do a brief summary after I contact Disney.
Yeah realy would love to hear a full review when you get a chance! Welcome back!

Ok. Now I want to know about the spookiness

This is the layout
1715793860205.png
First night after driving 10 hours we had dinner and just sat down to chill out in front of the TV. DH and I were sitting on the sofa, DS was sitting on the (square) chair next to the table. I don't know what time it was but we heard tapping sounds and it was coming from inside the cabin, like on the table. It sounded like someone was tapping their fingernail on it. We all looked but there was nothing there so we dismiss it. Sherlock however maintained a low growl the entire time, shifting his gaze between the table and the sink. Then it stopped. Next we heard what sounded like boxes being shuffled on the floor in the back bedroom. Sherlock gets up and walks toward to the bathroom, now he's growling and barking aggressively, DH walks over but finds nothing. It stops. I call Sherlock, he lays over my legs and slowly stops growling. Again, we dismiss it.

After the movie it was bedtime. DH & DS sleep in the backroom with the door shut. Sherlock and I sleep on the sofa. He sleeps beside me just like at home. Then we hear this weird breathing near the table. Male I think. It was weird and I'll never forget it. It was like labored breathing and it was going from the table to the sink and then straight toward us. Sherlock's low growl is starting to get louder and he climbs on top of me, almost pinning me down. Then it was like right at my head, like almost behind me. Sherlock starts barking very loud and I freak out. I pushed him off me and ran into the back bedroom waking up DH. We go back to the sofa and the noise is gone. Fine. DH sleeps on the sofa and Sherlock and I sleep in the bedroom next to DS. About and hour or so later, the breathing starts all over again not just next to me but it moves all around, even on the celling. Sherlock is going nuts which wakes up DS who also heard the breathing. We run out of there taking refuge on the sofa. That was our first night, no doubt were we on edge. This went on the next night too and that's when DH heard it for the first time.

It's not our imagination, there is no reasonable explanation for this or any of it to have occurred. None. We're educated people, rational in every sense but this was too much to blow off.

On the third night I had had enough, before going to bed we said the Lords prayer "Our Father.." We are practicing Catholics and our faith is solid. DH & DS slept in the bedroom and Sherlock and I slept on the sofa. The breathing returned, Sherlock is growling and I'm doing a whole lot of talking... I'm sorry you passed but you shouldn't be here, you belong with God and all who love you, they're all waiting for you, go in peace and go towards the light. I turned the TV back on to find some religious show and that's how I slept. The next morning, DH comes out and the TV is still on.. I told him if it comes back tonight we're moving to another cabin. Thankfully it didn't.

On our fifth night we were out walking around the loops and heard loud sirens and saw a fire truck and other vehicles going into the loop we just exited from. Whatever that was about, I hope it ended well as I don't think it did in our cabin.
Needless to say I'm not eager to go back to Orlando anytime soon.
I've cancelled the kennel for both pups because I am not going on our annual Halloween trip. No way., I'm done.

This is the layout
View attachment 859574
First night after driving 10 hours we had dinner and just sat down to chill out in front of the TV. DH and I were sitting on the sofa, DS was sitting on the (square) chair next to the table. I don't know what time it was but we heard tapping sounds and it was coming from inside the cabin, like on the table. It sounded like someone was tapping their fingernail on it. We all looked but there was nothing there so we dismiss it. Sherlock however maintained a low growl the entire time, shifting his gaze between the table and the sink. Then it stopped. Next we heard what sounded like boxes being shuffled on the floor in the back bedroom. Sherlock gets up and walks toward to the bathroom, now he's growling and barking aggressively, DH walks over but finds nothing. It stops. I call Sherlock, he lays over my legs and slowly stops growling. Again, we dismiss it.

After the movie it was bedtime. DH & DS sleep in the backroom with the door shut. Sherlock and I sleep on the sofa. He sleeps beside me just like at home. Then we hear this weird breathing near the table. Male I think. It was weird and I'll never forget it. It was like labored breathing and it was going from the table to the sink and then straight toward us. Sherlock's low growl is starting to get louder and he climbs on top of me, almost pinning me down. Then it was like right at my head, like almost behind me. Sherlock starts barking very loud and I freak out. I pushed him off me and ran into the back bedroom waking up DH. We go back to the sofa and the noise is gone. Fine. DH sleeps on the sofa and Sherlock and I sleep in the bedroom next to DS. About and hour or so later, the breathing starts all over again not just next to me but it moves all around, even on the celling. Sherlock is going nuts which wakes up DS who also heard the breathing. We run out of there taking refuge on the sofa. That was our first night, no doubt were we on edge. This went on the next night too and that's when DH heard it for the first time.

It's not our imagination, there is no reasonable explanation for this or any of it to have occurred. None. We're educated people, rational in every sense but this was too much to blow off.

On the third night I had had enough, before going to bed we said the Lords prayer "Our Father.." We are practicing Catholics and our faith is solid. DH & DS slept in the bedroom and Sherlock and I slept on the sofa. The breathing returned, Sherlock is growling and I'm doing a whole lot of talking... I'm sorry you passed but you shouldn't be here, you belong with God and all who love you, they're all waiting for you, go in peace and go towards the light. I turned the TV back on to find some religious show and that's how I slept. The next morning, DH comes out and the TV is still on.. I told him if it comes back tonight we're moving to another cabin. Thankfully it didn't.

On our fifth night we were out walking around the loops and heard loud sirens and saw a fire truck and other vehicles going into the loop we just exited from. Whatever that was about, I hope it ended well as I don't think it did in our cabin.
I've cancelled the kennel for both pups because I am not going on our annual Halloween trip. No way., I'm done.
Oh yeah. That’d get me too. Eek! Maybe no more cabins. Hah.

I am happy to report that for the first time in a long time I have a Target Circle Reward! It's spend $40 on qualifiying purchaes and earn $5 Tarjay circle reward. It's been eons since I've gotte anything from Tarjay!

Oh hey-- edited to add that I also have a "bonus $10 off when you spend $50 on storewide purchase with Target Circle" WOWW! Target sees me for the first time in forever!!!!

Unfortunately I was not so lucky for either offers. Expiration please?
And Thank you for posting.

This is the layout
View attachment 859574

Yikes, thats freaky - I would have asked to be moved after the first night. Those older cabins are being replaced with new ones soon. But, if you decide to go for your Halloween trip, maybe stay somewhere else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter