UPDATED Thanksgiving 2004 Roll Call by name and resort

we're at VWL week of Thanksgiving!
See y'all there and all around!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
"Pixiedustforever"
:earsgirl:

Originally posted by spiceycat
if there going to be a DVC dis meet during the week????

I haven't heard about one and have to admit that I never even thought of trying to set one up.

But if anyone spots the HBC family (six people, all very tall and of course extremely good looking;) ) at the BWV, please stop us to say hi! My two sons are in the picture in my signature. They can usually be found at a pin trading station.

HBC

Hi HBC,

I see you are at 7 days and counting. I know you are dancing right now, and wish you were leaving right now.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful trip.
Also hope all the DVC members going Thanksgiving week have a great trip.

Jim.:wave:

I would like to add my name. There is a Disney1fan staying at OKW, I assumed that was me...maybe there are two of us? I just have the 2002 after my name.

Disney1fan2002 Nov.20-27 at OKW. Thanks!

Originally posted by magicalmcwho
hope all the DVC members going Thanksgiving week have a great trip.

Thanks magicalmcwho. You will be there soon after us so when we are all depressed that our trips are over, you will just be getting started.

HBC

Will be at SSR 2BR from Wed 11/23-Sun 11/28. Can't believe its almost here. See you all in a few DAYS!!

:tongue: :hyper:

I posted over on the DVC board, but I figured I would ask you all in this thread, since we are all leaving around the same time.

I got a phone message from MS today, and unfortunately, I listened to my messages after 8PM, so I can't call back until tomorrow morning. A Camille called to discuss our upcoming trip, and I am fighting off panic right now. WHY would she call this close to our trip? There can't be anything wrong with our points, we would of known by now, right?

Anyway, someone responded to me over on DVC board that maybe they are putting together a focus group? Nice idea, possible. So, I wanted to ask if anyone else got a phone call, or if you know what the phone call would be about.

Haven't posted in forever, but have lurked some (I've got a son in downtown Fallujah even as we speak, so we've been preoccupied.)

But ... we're delighted to spend Thanksgiving at VWL. We have guests coming over, and Cracker Barrel has a great deal for feeding 6 for $39.95. So we'll pick that up for lunch, and do dinner out that night.

I'm so ready for this particular break.

Well I think we have everyone listed. I won't be checking the boards any more between now and Thanksgiving so I won't be able to do any more updates.

To all my friends on the Dis-Boards, I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know our trip has started off tremendously. We have already used lots of DVC discounts and have fallen in love with Grand Villas.

I will provide more details after our return in 7 days.

And remember if you see a tall family of 6 at the BWV's this week, stop and say hello to the HBC family.

Happy Thanksgiving.

HBC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter