UPDATED Thanksgiving 2004 Roll Call by name and resort

Crissup - OKW

Then, it's skeedaddle back here to close on our new house the following Monday. :)

We'll be in HH, staying off-site in our villa. We'll also be visiting some DVC friends at the resort who don't frequent the DIS boards. But maybe I'll catch a glimpse of some of you as we lurk around!

Originally posted by Happy Birthday Cat
The HBC family of six along with extended family of four more will be occupying first a GV then a 2BR and two studios at the BWV from November 19 through November 29. This is the first time we will be in a Grand Villa and a Boardwalk view room and are really looking forward to that. We stayed for that one extra day on the end to catch the MVMCP on Sunday the 28th.

HBC

Here is a list of those staying on Thanksgiving by Resort just in case you run into a fellow Dis Board member you can say hi. Anyone else need to be added to the list?

BWV:
Happy Birthday Cat
goofy4tink
spiceycat
chainkid
tomi
beequeen
jennybobenny
JoanBWV98
DVCDAVE
DeeCee735

BCV:
spike@okw
burnsoc
skelooch
disneyfreak2127
MinnieFan4ever
Pat-Rick

VWL:
TimC
SimbaCub
Time4disney
BillPA
Dreamfinder2
tammydel

OKW:
llp479
AZkathy
Disney1fan
Keri-K
yesdisneyfool
robmary
Cobra B.
mac_tlc
Peddler
Crissup

SSR:
wintergreen
bartty
vanstoj
wvalx
Punkswife

VB:
TnRobin

HHI:
Kewz1
dis-happy (but not at Disney HHI but will be visiting)

Non DVC Stay:
3DisneyNuts

No Resort Listed:
caracarn
alsipd
tbickford

We are cruising then staying at SSR then POP. So it is a menagerie for us LOL :)

We are at BWV in a 1-bdrm from 11/27 - 12/3. This is the first Holiday trip DH has been able to make with DD-15 and me so an extra special trip this year. We are looking forward to seeing Heather Headley at the CP and the return of the Osbourne Lights! Oh, and can't wait for DH to see the MK Holiday Parade and Fireworks. He will be amazed! We're also going to Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede for the first time.

The time can't go by fast enough until we leave!

HHI for us! Nov. 20- 27 in a 2 bedroom with my parents and my sister in a 1 bedroom- all DVC members. Can't wait!

Seven of us at HH! This will be our second Thanksgiving at HH. Last year we did BW with the whole family (13 unguided missles as DH calls them !)

Still holding out for one studio for the evening of the 25th.

This will be my 3 children (12, 8, and 7yo) and my third trip at Thanksgiving, second at VWL. The atmosphere can't be beat!:)

The list has been updated.

Do we have any other Thanksgiving DVCers to add?

Actually it's pretty amazing that Thanksgiving is less than 4 weeks away.

HBC

We will be doing this next year, which will be our very first trip home to SSR. I was reading some of these posts to DH and he got that day-dreamy look until he realized that it's a whole year away! We have eaten at the Liberty Tree Tavern right before attending MVMCP and the whole family unanimously decided that that is where we want to have Thanksgiving dinner.

We'll be at BCV from Thanksgiving Day thru Sunday - just a short getaway...

I am DVC but will be staying @ CSR....I am out of points and decided late to go....wahhhh.

Hi everyone!!:wave2:

Will be staying at the BCV from 11/24-11/28.

Having T-Day dinner at the Crystal Palace.

Crissup - OKW
Then, it's skeedaddle back here to close on our new house the following Monday

For those who are not aware, I am Mrs. Crissup and I will be at OKW too LOL!!

Hoping for great weather and lots of R & R!! :)

Originally posted by CarolAnnC
For those who are not aware, I am Mrs. Crissup and I will be at OKW too LOL!!

Please note that Crissup never said if you were going to be with him or not. ;)

HBC

Originally posted by Happy Birthday Cat
Please note that Crissup never said if you were going to be with him or not.

LOL!! I had intentionally left that part out to see if folks would make the assumption or not. ;)

I had to change my plans

still going to be there - but
Sheraton Vistana Nov 20 to 27 - with OKW NOV 23
the Celebrations World Resort Nov 27 to Dec 4 with VWL Nov 30.

and Mother will be with me the entire time.

Originally posted by spiceycat
I had to change my plans

Sorry to lose you from the BWV spiceycat. But of course it may not be good to have two cats staying in one location.;)

HBC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter