US/IOA...Onsite or off ??

Loan

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip for next year, last week of May/ first of June. I have been reading and reading and I cannot decide. Is it worth the extra money to stay at PB
or HRH when the FOTL (in whatever form it has!) and other on site perks are of questionable value? Is staying at a nice Orlando hotel/resort for half the price good enough when we are used to getting up early and being at the gates at opening ? We also want to do a water park and Sea World. I would appreciate any suggestions for either side and also suggestions for other close and nice hotels. Thanks!

I found that the FOTL perk got me to stay onsite in the first place. It is worth the price of the room alone. However, if you get up early and head to the parks at opening, you can do a lot within the first few hours. I will be staying offsite in a future visit, just so I can try out Universal Express and single rider lines.

We live very close to Orlando and have stayed in many hotels, but our trip last week was the absolute best. We stayed on site at HRH and it was wonderful. Also stayed at the Dolphin and went to Disney Quest (we have two boys 15 & 9)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter