Use of Disney Visa Rewards dollars

Jersey Brian

Earning My Ears
Are there any limitations on what you can and cannot use the Disney Visa rewards dollars? Is there any way to utilize the Rewards Dollars for excursions?

Many thanks for the info...

I've only used mine for food and rooms. A note about using for a room (I learned this at WDW)...if you have your room guaranteed to a credit card but intend to pay with rewards upon check-in, I recommend redeeming your rewards a month or two before travel and going ahead and paying for (or toward--however much you're using) your room in advance. Evidently there's a glitch in the online checkin and sometimes it charges your card on file if you check in online. And when it happened to me, they would not reverse it so I could use my rewards card. I ended up using it for food in the parks anyway, so it didn't matter, but if that had happened at Aulani, there's no way we would've spent it all, and some of my rewards would've expired before we get to WDW again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter