Useful Souvenirs

JerseyJanice

A Disboards original...
Giving DS his bath last night, I remembered this tip to pass on to the DIS.

Throughout WDW and the resorts, they sell "Magic Towels." They fit in the palm of your hand, but when you soak them in water, they expand into wash cloths.

When we went to WDW last fall, DS got us to buy a bunch of these Magic Towels, and now we have a nice set of wash cloths for him at home. He's 4 years old and I was still using baby wash cloths for him, so I actually needed these.

Many prints are available; we found the best selection of them in Mouse Gears in Epcot. They cost $3 each, and I'm glad DS insisted on getting a bunch of them. They're the one souvenir we use over and over.

We have some also and you are right they make a great souvenir!!

These work great for wash rags at the table too. My 1-y-o DS hates having his face washed after he eats. At least with the characters on the rags, it distracts him for a minute so we can get the job done!

TTFN
Cameo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter